MELANCHONY

On the phone

"Hello ?"

"Hello Jungkook...How are you ?"

"I am fine Jin hyung". How are you, namjoon hyung and haneul ?

"They are all fine. Are Taehyung and Daehyeon good ?"

"Yes hyung...Ummm c-can I ask you s-something ? Are you free ?

"Yes I am free now, there are no patients for now and you can ask me anything Jungkook. Why are you hesitating ?"

"I have a friend who mate is an omega. He is taking s-supressents for m-maybe 4-5 years from now. I-is it h-harmful ?

"WHAT ? 4-5 years ? That's dangerous Kook"

Jungkook felt his heartbeat to stop listening to Jin. Dangerous... Taehyung is in d-danger. Will h-he di....No no what is he thinking ? Nothing will happen to him. He will not let anything happen to Taehyung. He will do everything to ensure his safety. Yes, he will make sure of it.

"Jungkook ? Are you there ?"

...

"Kook ?"

"Huh"

"Are you okay ?"....That made Jungkook come out of his thoughts. He cleared his throat and spoke

"Y-yes hyung. I am fine"

"Okay so tell me why didn't your friend consult any doctor before and why the hell is his mate taking supressents for so many years ?"

Jungkook gulped his saliva.

"U-uhmm actually they d-don't have a good r-relationship. My friend didn't w-wanted him as a mate so he didn't c-care about him earlier. H-he never noticed it b-before until yesterday so..."

"So what huh ? Even if they don't have a good relationship, can't he atleast take care of his heat ? They are mates after all. If they don't want child then they could have used protection but using suppressants to control heat is really harmful. Why did he marked him if he didn't wanted him ? And you are saying the omega is using it for 4-5 years. I don't know how he/she is still alive. Th...

"HYUNG"......Jin flinched by Jungkook's loud scream.

"W-what ha-

"D-d-don't say about d-dying. He will o-okay if s-stops the m-medicine, right. W-why will he d-die ? Hehe *chuckles* ...y-you don't k-know how s-strong he i-is. More strong t-than me, a t-trueblood alpha. H-he won't die, right ?....Jungkook was blabbering his heart but still needed confirmation from Jin who is a doctor. He is like a child who needs his mother's assurance that everything will okay at end. Jin is like his mother in a way. Jin always looked over him after his real mother ran away. He would make him eat and sleep when his own father was drowned in his own misery . Though he never said it to him, but he really loved and look upto Jin.

"Wait. Why do you sound scared ? It's your friend's mate..."

"Uh yeah he is my friend's but then also he is an o-omega like Taehyung, r-right....Jungkook was hoping somehow his words could clear Jin's doubts.

"Yeah you are right. You are such a good husband to my Taetae. I am happy that you are not like that jerk friend of yours. I hope he never gets happiness in his life to make his mate like this"