FAMILY

Taehyung woke up and saw a small body cuddled up his chest. He looked down and smiled looking at his pup and bent down to give him a kiss on his cheeks. He chuckled seeing a small smile that appeared on toddler's face after the kiss.

He took his clothes and went to take shower. After coming he saw Daehyeon woke up and was now rubbing his eyes with his small fist while pouting. He cooed and went to him.

Hearing footsteps, the baby looked up and gave a smile and made grabby hands. Taehyung took him in his arms and went to bathroom for making him brush.

They came out of their room to see Jungkook already preparing breakfast. Taehyung was surprised a bit kept his face blank. Meanwhile, Daehyeon wiggled in his eomma's arms to which Taehyung let him down and he ran to his appa.

"Appa, dood mwng"...

Jungkook chuckled and picked him up to make him sit on the counter and said "Good morning my pup"......

After serving the food, all of them sat down to eat in silence except ocassional blabbers by the kid.

Jungkook came back from the trip 2 days ago. He didn't go back to the office as he wanted to spend time with his family. They were almost done when they heard the bell ring. Taehyung went to open the door not knowing he will see someone whom he never imagined he would see ever in this lifetime again.

Taehyung stood in daze looking at the person. He gasped loudly stumbling a little when he felt light touch on his cheek. Heart wrenching sobs escaped his mouth. His body trembled and Taehyung felt a lump in his throat as his tears began to trail down his unbelieving eyes. His breathing fastened and he felt like he was dreaming.

The person standing on the door was crying silently too seeing the one he craved to see from the last 5 years. Oh how much he missed seeing his face.

"T-taebear"

Taehyung fell on Bogum's arms who ran and held him as soon as he saw him falling. He sobbed loudly without any care.

Hearing his cries, Jungkook and Daehyeon ran towards the door to see Taehyung leaning on Bogum. Jungkook understood what Taehyung must be feeling. Maybe he never expected to see his family again.

He looked away not wanting to see Taehyung's tears. It pained him everytime Taehyung would cry but knowing that most of the time the reason of his tears is him, makes him feel like dying. Meanwhile, Daehyeon wanted to go to his mother but couldn't as he hands were gripped by his father who shaked his head while giving him a small smile. The baby though didn't know what is happening, but still nodded his head obidiently while eyes never left his mother.

"D-don't cry t-taebear. See, your h-hyung is here. I-i a-am sorry for being s-so late but I c-came as soon as I c-came to know about y-you. You don't know how much I tried to search you. F-finally I got to see you. My b-baby. My taebear."

Taehyung couldn't say anything. He was just crying his heart out. What should he say after seeing his hyung after so many years ?.... He would often think what he would do if see his family. What will he say ? He has many things to say to them. Like how much he missed them and now he has a pup who wants to meets them and lastly he is sorry that he couldn't be a good son. He also wanted to say how angry he is at him for treating him so badly just because of rank. He wanted to scream at them. But seeing his brother, he couldn't utter a single word.

Bogum wiped his brother's tears but it started to flow again. He hug gud him and caressed his back to calm him. He was so relieved to see his brother alive. He knows that his brother is not happy, as he couldn't see the shine in his eyes like earlier. Even if he saw him for a few moments, but he knew his brother more than anyone and could tell his feelings even without saying anything.