HARSH REALITY

Taehyung was sitting on the same place for god knows how many hours. His alpha long gone. The only thing that is with him are his tears. They never left his side no matter what.

He was watching the ground like it was something very interesting. After a while the door to the room creaked open indicating someone entered.

The footsteps came to a halt near him and then the person sat down and engulfed him into a hug. He then came out of his trance and rested his head onto her chest and took the motherly scent. Indeed it was luna. His tears flowed continuously making his sight blurry.

Author's pov  :-

When Tae didn't come out of his room for hours, Luna became worried because she knows her son well. That's why she went to their room and saw Tae sitting on the ground without any motion. He didn't even turn back when the door opened. He was in his own world. She couldn't see this condition of him and quickly engulfed him in her chest releasing her motherly pheromones. He was crying his heart out while her hands kept rotating circles on his back to calm him.

After a few minutes, she broke the hug and asked

What happened Tae ? Are you okay baby ? Did Jungkook say something to you ?

L-Luna J-jungkook doesn't wants me. He said that marking me was a mistake.

Aissh that idiot... How can he say something like this to you ? Don't worry Tae... I will scold him once he comes back

B-but Luna w-what if doesn't accept me ? W-What will I d-do ?

He have to accept you no matter what Tae. You are his mate and he marked you by his own will. That means his wolf accepts you. So he will also have to accept you. It may take time. But you have to keep patience. Will you do that ?

Taehyung thought what Luna said and she was right that his wolf accepts him. He felt relief when he thought about the fondness his mate's red eyes gave him, his smooth touches which felt tingles all over his body and the way he said 'Mine'. Jungkook's wolf loves him. That's enough for now. And about Jungkook, he will do everything to win his heart. Yes he was determined.

Yes Luna.. I will keep patience and try to win his heart.

That's like my baby. I know you can do it. And please call me mom.

C-can I ?

Of course you can, you are my son's mate after all.

M-mom....

Luna cooed and bought him in a hug caressing his blonde locks.

After spending some time in Jungkook's room, she bought him into kitchen and introduced him to someone.

Tae this Seokjin,  Namjoon's mate. Namjoon is Jungkook's cousin. He loves to cook so you can find him mostly in kitchen.

Tae nodded and gave Jin a small smile while introducing himself

Hiii... I am Taehyung. Jungkook's mate..(he felt a pang in his heart while taking his mate's name but decided to ignore it now and continued smiling)

Aww you are so cute. Jungkook is lucky. Can I adopt you ?

Jin you can do that later... Now can you give him some food. He must be hungry. I have some work to do. I will check on you later. With that Luna went away.

What would you like to eat Tae ?

Uhmm... Two piece of bread and water is fine.

Only two pieces of bread. You should eat more Tae. You are so skinny.