TRUEBLOOD

Skin slappings, moans, groans and bed creaking are the only sounds heard behind a room located at the backside of the Bangtan packhouse.

Oppa~y-yess, ahhh...Her eyes were half-closed, lips red and swollen due to continous lip biting, sweet drops on her forehead as she kept moaning as the trueblood thrusted into her roughly.

She finally came with a scream, but the trueblood kept thrusted into her chasing his own orgasm. After few thrusts he came into the condom, pulled out and laid down beside her. Both were panting because of the lack of oxygen.

That was great Hwasa. Fuck, you are so hot - said the alpha.

The girl smirked getting compliment by the hottest boy of the pack and that too a trueblood.

Only for you oppa~, I love getting fucked by you. Others can't give me the pleasure that I get from you.

Hwasa is a pack slut. Everyone knows that. She is very sexy and sleeps with every hot guy in the pack. But Jungkook is an exception, she loves him and wants to be his mate but she knows that the trueblood doesn't believe in mates and mate bonding so she never told him anything. That's the reason whenever Jungkook calls him in the time of his rut, she never denies it.

They are just laying on the bed after their intense session when someone knocked the door.

Knock knock

Jungkook are you there ?

Yes Jin hyung, what do you want ?

Head Alpha wants to talk to you.

Okay hyung, I am coming within a few minutes.

After Jin hyung left, I turned to Hwasa who was already staring at me. I smirked saying ' Take a picture, it will last longer '.
She blushed and said- Oppa~ you are so handsome. I can't get enough of you.

Hwasa I already know that. You are such a slut for me. I also can't get enough of your body. But I have to meet my father. So, you can go now. I will call you again.

Okay oppa ~ I will go now- she said seductively and went away.

Author's pov :-

After Hwasa left, Jungkook went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He then went to his wadrobe, picked a grey t-shirt with black pants, wore it and went out to meet the head alpha a.k.a his father.

Once he reached the big wooden door, he knocked it. A silent come in was heard. He pushed the door knob and entered the room. At the middle of the room, sat the head alpha wearing big glasses and he was writing something. When he heard footsteps, he looked up and smiled widely at his son. Jungkook gave a small tight-lipped smile to his father and sat down opposite to him.

You called me father ?

Yes son. I want to tell you that the ateez pack is attacking all the packs near us. They are our enemies too so the next pack may be ours. We need to be ready for it. As you are going to be the head alpha soon, I want you to handle this matter.

Okay father. Don't worry. I will make sure that we are ready for any attack.

Good, and one more thing. See I am old now and I want to make you the head alpha soon but for that you need to find a luna for the pack. So, I expect that you will find your mate as soon as possible.

Please father. Don't start it again. You already know that I don't want a mate because it ties you and I don't want to be tied to a single person forever. I hate this mate bonding.

But son, you know the rule right. You can be the head alpha only when you find your mate and make her the luna.

Yes, I know that but I don't like this system. You are the head alpha right now so please change the rule and don't pressurize me. I don't want a mate and that's final.

With that jungkook left the room. His father was calling him but he didn't stop. He quickly shifted and went out for a run. He was really angry at his father because he always forces him to find his mate but he doesn't care. He just wants to enjoy his life without any worries.

Jungkook kept running into the forest to clear his mind. After running for almost 2 hours he was tired, so he sat down beneath a tree and kept watching the scenery infront of him until sunset. He didn't even think of going back home. This place was his favourite. Whenever he is angry or sad, he comes here to relax his mind. It always works no matter how bad he felt. Today was also the same.

After spending the whole afternoon there, he finally decided to go back home until he......

Sorry for the Cliffhanger.
Do you like it ? Please comment down below and let me to know if you want me to continue. Thank you 💜