UNEXPECTED

After jungkook shifted and ran away from there, yoongi followed him.  As he was running an intoxicating smell of cherry and grass invaded his nose. So he ran as fast as he can. After running for sometime he saw the most cutest creature in the world. His pink locks, small eyes and his plump lips were attracting him. His inner wolf howled... 'Mate'

He ran towards him and engulfed him a tight hug. He was so happy to find his mate. He immediately marked and claimed him as his.

What' s your name, beautiful ?

The said man blushed and said his name in a small voice.

From now on, you are mine.

                                  *
                                  *
                                  *
                                  *
                                  *
                                  *

On the other side, Taehyung was still looking at the dark red orbs with so much fondness. He was in pure bliss. Suddenly his mate's red orbs turned into brown and the hold on his waist loosened. He frowned upon loosing the warmth. He looked at his alpha's face and it was blank which scared him to the core. That was the same face his parents gave him years ago. His alpha suddenly pushed him and ran away. He wanted to follow him but he was so weak to do so.

When Jungkook ran so fast, yoongi and jimin came out of trance. Yoongi looked at the direction where jungkook went and Jimin ran to his brother.

Tae, what happened ?

Hyung, I found my mate. See he marked me.

Wow Tae. I am so happy for you. Bdw I also found my mate.

Tae smiled and hugged his brother. He was happy that they both found their mates.

Jimin felt a presence behind him and broke the hug to turn and see that he mate was standing and watching them with a gummy smile.

Hiii...I am Yoongi. Jimin's mate....You must be Jungkook's mate

Taehyung nodded.

Come on.. Let's go back to the pack.

While walking back to the pack house, yoongi told both the brothers about their pack, head alpha, luna and Jungkook (excluding the part that he doesn't want a mate). Tae was happy to know about all of them.

After 30 minutes

Yoongi along with the brothers reached the pack house

Yoongi along with the brothers reached the pack house. Tae and Jimin were amazed to see the view. The pack was so big compared to theirs. As soon as they entered the hall room, tae could feel the intoxicating smell indicating that his mate is nearby. He felt giddy from inside.

Who are they yoongi ?

Ohh Luna...This is Jimin my mate and this is his brother Taehyung... uhmm jungkook's mate

Luna was so happy that finally his son found his mate. She always wanted that her son gets a beautiful and understanding mate who will melt his son's stone heart and when she saw Taehyung she could feel that he was one she was looking for. He quickly engulfed him into her arms.

Tae was overwhelmed because of the hug. She felt like a mom to him. He nuzzled his face on her shoulder feeling the warmth that he was missing terribly. They broke the hug after few seconds. She kept telling her that he was so beautiful and she was so happy to get such a pretty son-in-law. Tae was too shy to say anything so he just kept smiling. Meanwhile yoongi took jimin to his room to give them privacy. Jimin was so happy for his brother that he couldn't stop smiling. Yoongi was happy as he saw his mate smiling.

After talking for a long time, Luna took him to Jungkook's room.

Go inside son. Jungkook must be waiting for you.

Taehyung nodded and went inside.

As he stepped inside, he saw that his Alpha was standing near the window with his back facing him.

Jungkook....

Jungkook turned and saw the omega who was watching him with his big doe eyes. He was almost drowning on those brown orbs but quickly stepped out of it.

Forget it...

W-What ?

Forget that I've marked you.

Tae was bewildered. He couldn't understand anything.

What are you saying ? How can I forget it ?

I said... FORGET IT. I DON'T WANT A MATE. THAT WAS A MISTAKE. MY WOLF TOOK OVER AND MARKED YOU. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND OMEGA ?

And just like that Tae's whole world crashed. The ground under his feel seemed to be slipped away so he couldn't feel any energy left in his body and fell down with a thud. His fear was coming true. The most unexpected thing happened to him. His fate once again showed him that he was not meant to be happy. The one for whom he waited his whole life doesn't want him. He was numb as everything around him seemed to have stopped.

A/N :- Please don't be a silent reader. Comment if you like it or want any changes. I am a new writer so I need your support. Thank you 💜