REALIZE

(A/N :- This chapter is basically from Jungkook's point of view)

After getting tired of crying and screaming, Jungkook somehow got up stumbling and started walking towards the direction of the pack. He could have shifted but he had no energy to do so. Morever, he didn't wanted to reach there early so he was trying to walk as slow as possible.

Alpha !!!

Jungkook heard a voice in his mind. Probably one of his guard.

What ? ....He let out a groggy voice

The guard gulped listening to the alpha's voice. He somehow cleared his throat and told him the reason of the mind link.

Are you gonna stay quiet after linking me ?

Uhmm no sorry... Actually some of your business partners are calling you. Luna said to mind link and tell you.

Okay I am coming.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart after hearing that Taehyung himself didn't call him but rather told the guard to do so. Did he hate him so much that he doesn't even want to listen to voice ? ....As much as he thought, the pain in his heart increased. But he didn't wanted to cry again. He should look presentable infront of the partners. He sighed and kept walking fast.

When he reached the pack, he saw Taehyung was talking to Mr. Choi with a fake smile. 5 years into the marriage, he atleast now could identify whether his smile is fake or not. Taehyung also looked uncomfortable. He was alone talking with them. There was no sign of Daehyeon or that man. He was relieved too.

He quickly went towards them and Taehyung by his waist. Taehyung flinched but relaxed when he saw it was Jungkook. Now, don't get him wrong. He doesn't liked Jungkook touch or something, but it was better than a pervert gliding his hand around his waist.

Mr Jeon ?

Huh....

Mr. Choi chuckled looking at Taehyung's expression and said....You are so cute Mr. Jeon.

Taehyung smiled awkwardly but didn't say anything. What should he say to that man who is constantly flirting to him ? But he is Jungkook's partner. He can't say anything rather than to stay away from him.

Uhummm

Oh Mr Jk I didn't noticed you. Actually I was distracted by the beauty of Mr. Jeon. You are indeed lucky.

Thanks Mr. Choi. But I think you should stop whatever you are doing. My husband is clearly uncomfortable but isn't saying anything because you are my business partner. But I won't stay still if you cross your limits.

Taehyung was shocked because this was the first time Jungkook ever talked on behalf of him. He couldn't believe his ears. But he frozed on his place when heard My husband from Jungkook. By the talk, it almost felt he was acting protective over him. But why would he ? Was he hearing things ? He quickly shaked his head not to think more. Maybe he said those because he wanted to show that he is a good mate. He internally rolled his eyes and looked at them.

Calm down Mr Jk. I was just appreciating an art. Can't I ?

No because the art you are appreciating is my husband. And he is an object to showcase. I don't like it when someone sees him in different way. If you know, what I mean ?

Yes okay. I am sorry Mr Jk and Mr Jeon too if I made you uncomforable. Actually I should go now. Thank you for inviting me here.

With that Mr. Choi left. Taehyung also got out of Jungkook's grip as soon as he left. Jungkook sighed and looked down. He was trying hard not to cry.