TRY

(Unedited)

The next day, Taehyung was busy with pack works and Jungkook without anyone's notice, went to his room. He searched thoroughly for the specific thing and finally found it in the upper cabinet in bathroom. The blue colour bottle which had the poisonous meds. There were 3 bottles of the same pills. He quickly flushed them in the toilet and took out the bottle and threw them in the dustbin. Now he needs to search for the man who is supplying Taehyung this medicine. He just needs to observe Taehyung.

As planned, Jungkook quietly followed Taehyung to his room. Taehyung was exhausted after the work that he didn't notice that he didn't close the door. His weak body made him feel like dying but he is still carrying on with his works. He sighed and went to bathroom. Jungkook waited outside the room. After a few minutes, Taehyung came out running from the bathroom and frantically searched all around the room. Jungkook knew he was searching for the pills. Taehyung searched in the wardrobe, in the bed, on the side table but couldn't find it anywhere. He fell down on the bed with his hands on the forehead. He couldn't understand where did the bottles go ? He purposely put them on the upper cabinet so that Daehyeon can't reach and misplace them somewhere. Then what happened ?

Taehyung's p.o.v :-

I need to take the medicine daily or else my heat...no no don't think about it. It won't happen. I will find the bottle before that. I know that I have been taking them for years and chance of heat is very low but it's not zero. And I am very scared for that. No no, I don't want my heat. Or else my walls will break down. V will not listen to me and will end up calling Jungkook again. I don't want to do a mistake this time. No, Daehyeon was not a mistake for me but somewhere is the reason why I am still in this fake relationship. So, I doesn't want another string to be attached with Jungkook as I decided to leave him eventually. Morever, Jungkook already loves Jisoo and it won't be fair to her because I know no matter what, JK will definitely come and help me and Jungkook will regret it again. Yes, Jungkook didn't regret having Daehyeon but he regretted mating me. I was naive then to not understand him and saying myself that he was just angry but not anymore.

Taehyung took his phone and called someone. His hands were visibly shaking due to the tension. He doesn't even want to think what will happen if he doesn't take the meds at time.

On the phone

"Hello ?"

...

"Hello hyung. I want 2 no no 5 bottle of the pills. Please it's emergency."

...

"I know that I ordered it just 1 week before but I don't know why I can't find them. They vanished somewhere. Please hyung h-help me."

Taehyung looked like he will tear up but still he didn't cry. He just wanted to take the pills before time. Meanwhile, Jungkook was feeling sad to see Taehyung so worried but he didn't had any choice but to throw them. It's for Taehyung's health.

"WHAT ? H-how ?"

...

"How can I n-not worry hyung ? You k-know right how much I n-need them ? What if my he...

...

"O-okay hyung but call me as soon as the stock c-comes".

...

"I will".

The call ended

Taehyung sighed and went back to the bathroom. He didn't have any choice but to wait and pray to moon goddess that his heat won't come any time soon.