TEARS

(Same night)

Jungkook kept hugging Taehyung and his tears flowed. That time he didn't care that he doesn't love him nor he didn't care that the girl he claims to love is standing right him. He doesn't care about anything except him. He was crying silently, afraid Taehyung will wake up and get angry.

Jungkook felt and hand on his shoulder and he looked up to see Jisoo watching him worried.

S-soo...T-tae. He is h-here, right ?

Yes Jungkook he is infront of us. He is okay. Don't cry

Y-yes he is fine. I d-didn't lose him.

Yes Jungkook. Now come on get up. We should go home. It's already so late.

Jungkook nodded and got up slowly. He saw his pup asleep with dried tears on his cheeks. Poor little thing must be scared too. He was about to carry him but Daehyeon had a tight hold on Taehyung's shirt. He was trying to detach the hold but the pup didn't let him he instead he woke up and started crying loudly.

The little pup thought someone is trying to separate him from his eomma. He was really scared when he couldn't find his mother anywhere. He felt like someone took his mother and he will never be able to find him.

M-mama *hic*...I wa *hic* w-wan mama

Hushh baby don't cry

M-mama.... Daehyeon kept crying not listening to anyone. His mind couldn't register that he is sitting on his mother's lap.

Listening to his pup's cries, Taehyung woke up from his sleep abrubtly. He looked around to see Daehyeon crying so hard. He couldn't understand what happened but his heart hurt listening to his pup's cries.

W-what h-happened ? ....................... M-mama !!!...Taehyung !!!

What happened baby ? Why are you c-crying ?

Daehyeon could say anything because of crying. He just laid his head back to his chest.

What happened to my pup, Jungkook ? Why is crying so much ?

You tell me Tae...where were you ? We were searching for you but still couldn't find you. Daehyeon kept crying thinking you left him. You should told any of us if you wanted to go somewhere else.

O-oh no..I am sorry. I was walking after you and then a call came and I got distracted. When I looked at the front, I couldn't find you anymore and then my phone battery dead.

Hyeonnie.... Taehyung worriedly detached his pup and wiped the tears from his red cheeks. He was crying too much.

Baby mama is here. I didn't go anywhere...See pup

M-mama *hic*

Yes baby, don't cry anymore okay. I am here.

Mama n-no *hic* l-leawv hyeonnie ?

Yes baby, mama will never his hyeonnie. Now come on be a good boy and show me your bunny smile. Okay

Daehyeon nodded and showed a small smile and again hugged his mother. Taehyung sighed understanding his fear. It will take a little time for his pup to forget today's incident. He rushed him in his shoulder and stood up.

Let's go.

Taehyung hummed and started walking. Jungkook and Jisoo followed him quietly. They all sat in the car and left the place.