ACCEPT ?

Long chapter ahead

Knock Knock

Can I come in ?

Yes Yoongi hyung, please come.

Yoongi enters the room and saw jungkook sitting on the bed and  watching something on his phone. Upon seeing Yoongi, he looked up and signalled him to sit beside him.

Where is Tae ?

I don't know. Why are you asking me about him ?

You are his mate, Jungkook. Whom should I ask if not you ?

But you know hyung, I don't want a mate but my desperate wolf didn't listen my words and took control to mark him.

JK growled hearing such allegations.

(I wanted my mate unlike you stupid human - Jk
But I don't want a mate - Jungkook
I already marked him, he is mine now. I waited for him for so many years. Now I won't let him go - Jk
I don't care about him. He is no one to me. I will reject him soon then I will be free from this stupid bond- Jungkook)
JK kept on whining and growling in pain but Jungkook hear his pleas and blocked him.

I think you should give Tae a chance. Maybe you can fall in love.... again.

Love ? Huh... I don't believe in that word. I don't want to be involved in any kind of relationship.

Please Jungkook try to understand. You can't be head alpha without a luna and uncle is also pressuring you to find your mate. Now that you found and marked him, uncle will make you the head alpha. For the sake of this, please stay with him. I know you want to be the head alpha so please think about it. Maybe you will accept him someday.

Jungkook thought what yoongi said. It is true that he want to be the head alpha without a luna but his father and other elders wolves are against it. And now when he got his mate, he can use him to get the position. Yes it was right. Maybe his mate is not that useless.

Okay hyung. I understand. I will try to accept him.

Yoongi was relieved. He patted his shoulder and went out of his room. Actually when he came to know the way jungkook acted towards tae and how he said him to go out of his sight from Luna, he was afraid that if jimin comes to know about all these then maybe he will leave this pack with his brother. Though its only a day since they met, but it felt like they have known each other from many years. That's how powerful a mate bond is. Even if you don't know the person but after marking you feel like your life is complete because other half is here with you. Only a ignorant person like Jungkook will not understand about it.
         Jimin has been talking about his brother from the time they met. He talked about how Taehyung suffered in his old pack and how happy he was when Jungkook marked him. He was smiling ear to ear while taking about Tae. Yoongi knew how much jimin loved his brother and if somehow he comes to know about all this then he will surely leave the pack to be with his brother. Call him selfish but he can't help it. He loves jimin too much to let him go. So he came up with this idea to make jungkook accept tae. He knew Tae will suffer but he is a kind person so he will surely melt jungkook's heart one day.

At evening, the head alpha came back doing his work to know that his son found his mate. He was so happy to know that. As he was growing old, it was difficult for him to be the head alpha and run his company. Though jungkook helped him sometimes, but he wanted to give full responsibility to his son and live freely but he wasn't able to do so because he son was stubborn to not wanting a mate. But now that he found him, he was kind of relieved. He decided to give his position to Jungkook. For that he called jungkook and his mate to his office.