HOPE

Time really passes so fast. It's already been two months and many things changed except the alpha who is still trying his best.

Jimin has still not forgiven his husband and parents. Mrs. and Mrs. Kim accepted his hate hoping that maybe one he can forgive them. Yoongi is working hard to lessen Jimin's anger but he understood that it is not easy.

Jimin often visits Bangtan Pack to check on his brother. As promised, Taehyung now shares everything with his brother. He even told him about giving a chance to Jungkook which made the later angry.

Then Taehyung made him understand that Jungkook was very adamant. But he will also not go easy on him. Jimin warned him not to trust Jungkook.

Jimin even talked with Jungkook and asked him his real motive towards his brother to which he got an answer that he was really sorry and is trying to act up for his mistakes. For now, Jimin is just closely observing Jungkook.

Jungkook and Bogum merged their pack after the consultation with their elders so that they can manage it together and the people of the solar pack were in cloud nine. All of them shifted in Bangtan Pack. Together they became the strongest that the other packs started to envy them but at the end of the day they don't have any other option other than to bow to them.

Except a pack known as Dark Knight Pack which is a pack almost same as their pack size. Their rivalry is from way before when Head alpha Jeon (Jungkook's father) killed Head alpha Choi of Dark Knight pack. The reason was that Choi always had eyes Yoona (Jungkook's mom).

Choi was a cheap and disgusting man who craved for power. His pack was big and power enough but he didn't like how another pack that was so poor at first turned into the biggest and most powerful pack in Korea.

He couldn't accept that went to their pack to attack them but he was defeated. His betas and alphas were killed but he some how escaped from there. But before leaving he saw young yoona who was fighting with some betas and he instantly start lusting over her.

Yoona was an alpha but she was beautiful like an omega. After a few days of the attack, when everything was back to normal Head alpha Jeon went to a different pack for some work leaving yoona and ten year old Jungkook.

Choi got the news and with a dirty smirk on his face, he went to Bangtan. It was the night time when he quietly entered the pack grounds and killed the wolves standing outside. He sniffed and when he got the familiar minty scent, he followed it.

He entered the room slowly and saw her sleeping. He licked his lips seeing her beautiful face.

Upon sensing someone near her, Yoona opened her and her eyes held the rage seeing the evil alpha. She was going to speak when suddenly Choi put chloroform in her mouth due to which she lost her consciousness.

He took her and rank away from there. The next morning when Jungkook woke up, he heard some loud noises resulting him to go out of his room only to realise that the Luna is missing.

When the head alpha came to know about it, he was raged. He knew for sure that it was Choi's work.

Head alpha with his soldiers attacked on Dark knight and he killed Choi immediately seeing him trying to rape his mate.

From then on, Dark Knight and Bangtan pack are rivals. Choi's son Minhyuk is still raged for his father's death and is seeking for revenge. He is just waiting for the right time to attack because he knew with being solar pack combined with Bangtan, he needs to be careful.

__________________________

Jungkook was busy with his office works and his family while Bogum handled the pack for the mean time. He knew Jungkook is trying hard to win his brother's heart back so he tried his best to handle the pack.