MOMENT

A/N :- There will be time skips in the upcoming chapters and 5 K plus words. Enjoy :)

_________________________________

Another three days passed. Currently, Taehyung was sitting next to him while looking at Jungkook's face.

He already helped him clean. These days he don't have any other thought other than Jungkook. He heard how he said his brother by taking the silver knife even though he knew he can die.

Bogum said how Jungkook protected him. He doesn't know why Jungkook changed so much. He can never imagine the one Jungkook to save his family by keeping his own life at stake.

The same Jungkook who didn't even care about whether he was dying or not, today saved his brother. It's feels unreal.

He will be lying if he say that he doesn't like this Jungkook better. But trusting him was not easy for him. After all, he has suffered for so many years.

Jungkook saying he loves him, doesn't make him feel any better. He still can't trust his words. He has been thinking until now that Jungkook loves Jisoo and suddenly when he hears that no, the one whom Jungkook loves is him. How can he believe that ?

V has been howling continuously making him worry. He knows that his wolf is feeling the worst pain. He tried speaking to him but didn't get any answer.

He remembers the day when he saw Jungkook on the ground. He still was vivid about that day. Every time he sleeps, those images scare him as nightmares. He felt his heart is tearing into pieces that day.

Flashback

"JUNGKOOK "   Taehyung's scream echoed in the pack making everyone feel the sorrow in his voice.

Taehyung felt dizzy seeing Jungkook closing his eyes with a smile. The words Jungkook mumbled were so low that if he were not werewolfs, he would have never heard that.

But he heard it crystal clear "B-baby i l-love you" His hands turned clammy even though it was chilly cold. He couldn't move his body for 5 seconds until he ran towards him.

With every step, he felt like his legs are turning jelly and he will fall down. Tears smeared his cheeks and his hair disheveled.

He fell with a thud near Jungkook and kept his head on his lap while sobbing. He patted Jungkook's cheeks to wake him up while calling his name stuttering and hiccuping.

"J-Jungkook p-please wake u-up" Taehyung cried so hard closing his eyes.

He looked up and saw his mother and and complained her "E-eomma see na, Jungkook is n-not waking up. He is not listening to me. P-please eomma tell him to w-wake u-up"  His whole body shivered.

Mrs. Kim sobbed and went near her baby. She hugged him and mumbled "Everything will be okay baby. Nothing will happen to Jungkook. Now C'mon let's take him to his room" 

"But w-why is he not opening his eyes ? I am so scared eomma. Nothing to happen to him, right" He looked a child who needs assurance from his mother.

Mrs. Kim nodded and Taehyung smiled softly at that. But it faded within a few seconds as soon as he saw Jungkook's bloody chest. He sobbed touching it.

Bogum picked up Jungkook and went towards his room. Taehyung ran after him while crying messily. Mrs. Kim knew called Jimin informing him about the attack. Though they were not in good terms, but this was not the time. For them, their first priority is now Taehyung and Jungkook.