OMEGA

He sat in the corner of the room, clutching his own shirt. Cheeks red due to continuous crying for 2 hours which now turned into whimpers and sobs.

His eyes at the wall where hangs a family portrait. He was looking so happy in that picture with his family . That was the last time he smiled until the day came when his whole world turned upside down.

Looking at the picture, he wonders "Will he be happy again ? Will his parents ever love him again ? What was his fault ? Why does everyone hate him ?". Gone are the days when he thought he is so lucky because everyone in the pack loves him so much because that night changed everything.

Flashback :

Taehyung's Pov -

I am so lucky to have a sweet family. My father is really protective over me because they say that I am very innocent. Though I am going to turn 18 tomorrow. My mother said that after my 18th birthday I will be able to shift. I am so excited for my birthday because I want to know my rank and especially find my mate. My mom said I may not find my mate so early but we never know. Speaking about my family, I also have two older brothers. My oldest brother, Bogum is very strong because he is an alpha and he is always busy with his trainings and other pack duties. But whenever he gets time he spends it with me. He always gives me advice to be strong like him. Sometimes he takes me to the pack ground for training. I really don't like to fight but he says it is essential for me to become strong. So being a good boy, I obey him. My another brother, Jimin is very sweet. He always protects me. He takes me to beautiful places and always plays with me. He is more like my best friend because I share everything with him. I really love my family. They make me complete.

          Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday. The pack house is beautifully decorated. Many elders and people from nearby packs were invited. My mother was preparing food for all the guests. My father and bogum hyung were at the door to welcome the guests and jimin hyung was helping me with my clothes. Everyone in the pack house was so happy.