TALK PT 2.

(Before I start just remember that in this ff, mates don't die after rejection regardless of their ranks. Alphas don't feel that much pain but omega feel pain and they often get weaker. Then they have to mate with someone else to regain their energy after second mating... I hope you understood me. Sorry I suck at explanations)

Continued.....

I know whatever I did with you cannot be the justification of my sufferings. I shouldn't have gave you the pain which I faced once. You didn't have any fault. I was just tired of love. It gave me pain. I couldn't not trust anyone easily. I couldn't l..

I don't want to listen to anyone of your excuses because as you said it didn't give you the right to give me pain.

You are right. But I was not in my right mind. My mind was clouded by hate and the love for Soo which is fa..

I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR LOVE LIFE. I don't have any problem with you being on a relationship with anyone. I don't have any right towards you as we are husbands only for the show.

Nooo.. don't say that. I am so sorry to keep Soo here. What was I thin...

I already said that I have least interest in your love life. Why are giving me justification ?  I didn't ask for it. Who am I to you ? Just a burden who gave birth to your pup in an unwanted marriage.

Don't say that. You are my husband. I was the one who was stupid to not accept you. You have the right to know everything about me. You are not a burden. You are my mate. You are my family.

Mate ? It's a funny word for me. Didn't you hated that word with passion ? Then what happened suddenly ?

I don't know when it happened or maybe I know but never recognised those feeling. I never hated you but only hated the fact that you are my mate. Because of mates only I lost my own mom and Jisoo. Though I didn't know about Jisoo that time. I predicted that maybe she found someone new that's why left me. My years of hatred, I took it all on you. I thought you would also leave me one day when you get tired. That's why I gave you pain. I wanted to be free from any bond. I know it's not right and logical, but mind was all messed up. But I didn't have the right to give you pain. I am so sorry.

Oh you don't have worry about your freedom. You will get that soon. AND NO MATTER HOW MANY SORRYS YOU SAY, IT CAN'T REDUCE MY 5 YEARS OF PAIN AND LONGING. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL SO POWERLESS. I couldn't leave you just for my pup and thinking what the pack members would think. But not anymore. I am done being selfless. Seojoon hyungie said right I also deserve to be happy. For once I also want to be selfish and think about myself. I will leave you as you wanted. Just tolerate me for some more years.

 Just tolerate me for some more years