ANSWERS

(Unedited)

Jungkook and Daehyeon came back at night after spending a whole day at park. After reaching the living room, Daehyeon immediately ran towards his eomma's room while Jungkook went to the kitchen to have water.

He was going to his room when Jisoo called him.

Oh Jungkook, you came back ?

Yes Soo. I just came back. You know we had a lot of fun today.

That's good. Uhm can I talk to you somewhere else ? I have something to ask.

Oh is it important. Should we go now ?

No it's okay. You freshen up.

Okay we can go the garden to talk. I will meet after 30 minutes.

Alright....

As said, they met after half an hour and went to the garden. There was swing on the garden when they sat down to talk.

Isn't it beautiful ?

Isn't it beautiful ? ...Jungkook said staring at the stars.

Yeah...Uhm can I ask you something ? Will you tell me honestly ?

Sure. I never lie to you Soo

Is everything fine between you and Taehyung ?

Y-yeah e-everything is fine. Why ?

You know me Jungkook that I am good observer. I can see you are lying.

N-no Soo

Then why are sluttering ? You slutter only when you are nervous or lie. Please tell me the truth.

I never accepted him as my mate. We are just together for Daehyeon.

W-what ? Are you mad ? He is your fated mate. How could you not accept him ?

You are asking me why ? Seriously Soo. Don't you know why I didn't accept him ?

No I don't know Jungkook. There is no logic behind your non-acceptance. Taehyung is such a good person, kind and beautiful and also your mate. Don't you feel attracted ?

No I don't. I don't feel anything about him.

What are you saying ? Are you out of your mind ?

No I am fine. Whatever I said is true. He is my mate for name sake.

How can you say something like that ? You are not the same Jungkook whom I know. You should love your mate a....

How can I WHEN I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ?

Jisoo gasped loudly and hands covered her mouth. Her eyes held horror as she can't believe what she heard. Jungkook is l-love with him ? H-how ? Then w-what about Taehyung ?