FATE

(A/N :- Hwasa is a witch in real but nobody knows her identify. He puts moonflower perfume to hide it and masks it with a beta scent)

Life is very unpredictable. At some point it can be bed full of roses while at other times it can be path of thorns. But what about someone whose life never had any roses, rather it was always unfair and sorrowful ?

Taehyung was always a sweet and innocent Omega. He loved everyone and never saw anyone's fault. He thought Love is a very strong emotion that can change anyone. But that poor wolf was unaware of cruel world out there that only believes in power ? If you are weak, no one will want you in their life. But Taehyung was so innocent that nobody could make him understand this, not even V. Unlike Tae, V was very strong. He though was a kind wolf but at the same time knew the nature of the people. He could tell who really cared about him.

When Taehyung was tortured back in the pack by his parents, V was the first one to tell Tae about his true nature, that they never care about him and that they only believed in power but Tae was very stubborn who thought that his parents were angry. Same was the case about Jungkook. V would continuously tell Tae that Jungkook was not doing right and he will never accept them as his mate, so it's better to just leave him, but Taehyung strongly opposed his wolf. He believed that Jungkook will change one day if he keeps loving him and maintaining his duty.

But what will happen if it gets too late ?

It was already morning when Taehyung once again woke up alone in his room. His body was still hot but it was okay then yesterday. He sighed and went to take shower. While showering, many thoughts came to his mind, one being called mistake. Why was his mate so angry at him yesterday when it was not even his fault ? He didn't seduced him ? As his mate, he just called him for help ? Was it his fault ? He didn't know but he can't think of that now. He has to win his Alpha's heart and he knew from the start that it won't be easy. Yes his alpha hurt him yesterday by saying those harsh words but it's okay, he was angry. One day he will change and Taehyung will make sure of it.

He got out of the shower and got ready. He kept Jungkook's clothes and other essentials on the bed and went straight to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
While he was making breakfast, he could smell a scent coming towards him which made him turn back.
There stood a girl probably older than him, staring at him. He was confused as he never saw her before in this pack.

Author's pov :-

Hwasa went to Itzy Pack, Ilsan at her friend's wedding and so she didn't know anything about Jungkook's wedding.
She was finally back to her pack and was very excited to meet Jungkook. It's been days that she didn't see nor touched him. Hence, she craved for him. When she entered the pack, it was emptier than usual. She roamed around but couldn't find anyone. She just hoped Jungkook was home alone so she could spend some time with him.

While thinking that she was about to go to Jungkook's room, when she saw a boy in the kitchen. She couldn't recognize him and kept staring at him. By the scent, she could tell that he was an Omega. But what was a Omega doing here ?

Third person's pov :-

Uhmm Hi ?

Who are you ?

I am J-Jeon Taehyung...

Never seen you before. Are you Uncle Jeon's relative ?

A-Actually it's only been few days I g-got married here. S-so I th-

Married ? Here ? With whom ? Why was I not invited in this marriage ? But wait a second, according to me there is no one with eligible to marry here ? So, with whom did you get married ?