GRANDSON

Its been a day and Mrs Kim was already enjoying the riches in the Bangtan Pack.

Kim family is staying in Bangtan Pack as per as the head alpha's request. Taehyung didn't wanted them to stay but couldn't say anything as according to him, many questions will arise in Jungkook's mind and he doesn't want that.

Finally after so many years of suffering, Mrs. Kim was able enjoy good food and expensive clothing and all other good stuffs that she completely forgot about Taehyung. Not that she cares, but still.

She sighed thinking her husband didn't stay with her in the same room. Though she is selfish and greedy, but she loves her mate and wants to spend time with him. Moreover, her wolf is also sad. But now it seems like impossible because he hates her and he proves it every chance he gets.

It was a few days later, in the morning when she heard some squealing . She came outside to see a toddler running messily while Taehyung was after him. They were so into running that they didn't notice her. He realised it maybe her grandson.

Taehyung was trying to feed him while his baby is being naughty today and running away.

The scene made Mrs. Kim smile unconsciously. She looked how Taehyung's eyes were furrowed while lips mumbled some incoherent words which came out ragged due to running and how the baby was giggling.

Suddenly, the scene changed in front of her eyes. She looked around and saw it was their own pack, but it was nothing like it is today. Everything is like how it was years ago.

She could hear faint voices but one of the voices is too familiar to her. She then realised that it was her own voice. She saw herself in her favourite red outfit which she used to wear. She was much younger than now.

She saw her younger version running with a plate in her hand and a baby just infront of her. When she looked properly, the baby was none other than Taehyung.

Taehyung, who had his big boxy smile was probably 3 years old. He was just wearing a short pant with nothing above and running around the living room without any care.

"Tae, you will fall down babybear. Don't run."..... Said her younger self while her face held the worried expression for her son who maybe get hurt because of running so fast.

But the baby didn't care not listened to his eomma and kept running, not wanting to eat the thing his mother was trying to feed.

Unfortunately, he running was running while looking back, so he didn't saw the toy car below him and tripped.

"TAEHYUNG !!!".... Mrs. Kim ran as fast as she could and held the baby before he could fall and hit his head on the table's end.

She completely fell down on the ground and secured the baby in the embrace and kissed his forehead.

"M-my b-babybear, you d-didn't get h-hurt, right."....Mrs. Kim mumbled while patting her baby's back which was crying by now as he got scared.

"Who al you ?".... The baby said while his eyes were wet.

"B-baby I am your eo..... Mrs. Kim pulled away and was going to stopped mid-sentence when she saw the baby's face.

The baby was not his Tae. She looked around frantically for his son but he saw the interior of the pack, she realised that whatever she saw just a few minutes ago was not the reality.

She was dreaming or you can reminiscing the past memories. When she saw Taehyung running after his son worried, she could see herself in him. She suddenly remembered how she used to run the same way when Taehyung was small. How she was worried the same way that her son may fall down and get hurt.