WISH

There are some things that are beyond our control. No matter what we do, it can't be the way be we want.

JK ran away as fast as he could. He didn't wanted to stay there any more as he felt numb to everything. He blocked the mind link so that Taehyung can't hear him.

The wolf was crying along with his human. His paws hit the ground with so much force making sounds in the silent forest.

JK reached his safe place, the cliff after a while. He stood at the top of the cliff and looked at the moon in daze. He shifted and now Jungkook was sitting on the same place without any movement.

He was doing so well but he had time ruin everything right. Jungkook's laugh echoed in the forest. He laughed so hard at his fate while tears smeared all over his cheeks that if there was someone who saw him, they would have called him crazy.

Disgust is what he saw in Taehyung's eyes. His mouth was zipped all the time when the omega asked him for explanation. He knew this time he broke Taehyung's trust once and for all. No matter what he says, the later will never believe him.

But still he wanted to explain him. He wanted to say that he lost control because of his rut but he didn't wanted to do something that will make the situation worse.

He didn't wanted to waste his hard work just for a mistake. First, he was fine with Taehyung not wanting to be close with him. He managed himself to

Taehyung's scent was not at all helping him. He felt like if he stands there for a minute longer, he wouldn't be able to control his increasing hormones.

The omega's each and every word ringed loudly in his mind and his rut was not helping at all.

The pain shoot his body and he fell down on the ground because his legs felt weak suddenly. He was badly sweating. He screamed when he felt his rut now.

His musky scent spread all over the forest that if there was any omega or beta near him, they would have instantly submitted. But that place is kind of abandoned. No one knows about it.

Jungkook thrashed on the ground feeling hot all a sudden. The clothes started to itch his body so he removed his shirt and nuzzled into it feeling the faint scent of Taehyung.

His body had now multiple no. of scratches. His hair messed up, face smeared with sweat and tears and body getting redder by passing time.

Rut has always been painful for him. Specially because he is mated and still doesn't engage in sexual activities.

Jungkook sobbed in pain, both from his body and heart. Taehyung's face flashed in front of his eyes and he felt like dying.

"Why didn't you tell mate that i was the one kissed him ?" JK asked somehow while howling in pain.

"Do you think Taehyung will believe me ? Moreover, i am tired of blaming you all the time when it was me who is at fault" Jungkook said hiccuping.

JK was silent because he knows whatever Jungkook said was true. Tae is insecure because of his past and he wasn't even fully able to trust his human when this happened. He cried feeling bad for his human.

Jungkook panted and rolled in the ground, feeling his body getting hotter. He was sweating so much and clutching on his chest.

His scream, sobs and pants were the only sound in the deserted forest. He cried more when he remembered Taehyung's words.

"B-but how naive was i once again. You bastard broke my trust again. I trusted you with my everything. I started to see you differently but you... *chuckles bitterly with crying* you just wanted my body. You came close to me, said sorry to me, asked me for a chance, did friendship with me.. all because you wanted to fuck me"