[31] i deserve better.

Rasha

After I hang up with Nadia I look at my friends with no emotion. They look all back, I don't know what they were thinking. But I know they must be surprised. I look down at my phone and I see tears dropping on my phone. My tears. I don't know how to describe this feeling, I'm just destroyed. 

I always try to trust him but in the end, he breaks that trust. Why can't he be honest with me for once. I feel arms hugging me and a face rest on my head, ''Rasha, you don't deserve this.'' I hear Tamara say. I look up and I see her giving me a sad smile. Then I hear Medina get up from her chair. ''You're going to break up with him, now! He can't be doing this! He can't act like a child all the time!''

''Medina is right, if he loves you that why isn't he showing it.'' Their words destroy me. What they are saying is all true. But It's not that easy, I just can't break up with him like. What if he had a reason for all of this? No! Stop defending him. He clearly could've just been honest with you, but now he's only playing a game with my feelings. And he's clearly winning. 

I cried harder, I can't believe I forgot my own God for him. I had my first kiss with a man I wasn't married to, a man I kept having a relationship with. A man I still love. I forgot everything about Islam, Allah will never forgive me. Never.

''Girls, stop. Let her be. Let her think this all out. We shouldn't be so quick.'' Tamara defends the situation. I see Medina slapping her arm on the table. ''Are you fucking serious! He's clearly cheating on her!''

''C-ch-eating?'' I sniff. ''Yes, lying means cheating. Plus, he is lying to defend a woman. And not just any woman, a woman he dated before!'' Medina makes the whole situation worse, but It's all true. Saiid is cheating on me. ''I want you to break up with him today.''

Saiid

I walk into the kitchen as my eyes lay on Nadia, Mac, and Jaffar. ''Sup'' I nod at them before I take a seat. I feel them all staring at me, then I hear Mac clear his throat. ''So, how is it going between you and Rasha?'' Mac suddenly asks. I look up at them with my brows furrowed. ''It's all going good. Why are you asking.'' 

''Oh, It's nothing. It's just we haven't seen her for a while. When are you bringing her to our place?'' He asks again. I smile at them, ''Whenever she is free. I will bring her home tomorrow after school.'' I reply. They all nod slowly, why does it feel they are hiding something? Like they know something but they won't tell me. As I was trying to ask them what was wrong I hear my phone. 

I look at my phone and It's Maria calling me. I sigh loudly, can't she leave me alone for once. Doesn't she understand that I'm already in love with someone else? I get up and walk into my room before I answer the call. 

''Saiid! Please, meet me tonight. I have something to tell you!'' She shouts through the phone. What is wrong with this woman?

''Maria, please. I can't. I have woman, I can't keep me-'' She cuts me off.

''If you don't come, then you will see my dead body in the newspaper tomorrow.'' It felt like a slap on my mouth. She is thinking about killing herself... I sit on my bed and itch my beard, what is this woman doing? She really must be stupid.

''Fine, I'll meet you at 7 pm.''

Rasha

We ordered some pizza and we were watching a movie about teenagers falling in love. The most boring movie I must say. I didn't even watch it, all I could think about was Saiid. Is he really cheating on me? Or does he have a reason for all of this? I told Nadia everything about the situation and she told me that she never heard of Maria. So I guess there's more to the story.