[26] ridiculous.

Rasha

''Rasha! Please stay here for a day more, please!'' Nadia throws herself at me, I chuckle against her ear as I look at the guys laughing at us. ''I can't, my parents will be back today. I'm sorry.'' My tone sounded very emotional. She pulls away and caresses my arm, ''Promise you will come over often!''

I looked at Mr.Bashar who was leaning on a wall, he smiled at me and I smiled back. ''I promise, don't worry.'' I glanced back at her. Adnan stepped closer to us, ''It was really fun having you here, you have to come over sometime.''

''Thank you Adnan, I will.'' I high five him. When I finished saying goodbye to all of them I and Mr.Bashar walked toward his car. As soon as we got out of the house I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I immediately took it up and dialed my password. I haven't used my phone since I answered Donia's call. I haven't had time, I was having a good time with Mr.Bashar and his friends and I forgot everything around me.

I looked up for a second and saw that we arrived in front of Mr.Bashar car, I looked down again at my phone and started answering messages from my friends. After a few seconds I noticed that Mr.Bashar was still standing in front of his car and he wasn't getting. I looked up at him, ''Aren't you getting in?''

He crossed his arms over his chest, ''Not until you stop using your phone. '' He statted. I furrowed my brows, ''What? Why?'' He took a step closer to me, ''You can text your friends after I have taken you home, don't you want to spend the 10 minutes we have left together?'' Oh my god, this man. I accidentally let out a chuckle, then I cover my mouth with my hand. He runs his hand through his hair. ''I wasn't trying to be funny, but fine.'' He sighed and unlocked his car. He tried to open the door to the driver seat but I jumped in front of him and laughed,

''Of course I want to spend the 10 minutes left with you. In fact I want to spend my whole life with you, please don't be angry my king.'' I pinched his cheek like he always does to me. ''See, I'm going to put my phone in my pocket, Mashallah what a loyal beautiful girlfriend you have.'' I put my phone in my pocket. Finally, a smile appeared on his face. This time instead of pinching my cheek he pinched my nose. ''Ouch!'' I exhaled.

He shook his head. ''Yeah yeah whatever my Drama Queen.'' He leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose. The butterflies in my stomach exploded and the beat of my heart went faster. I buried my face in his chest of embarrassment. He laughed and hugged me, ''You have to stop all this Saiid, you can't make me melt of embarrassment all the time.''

I looked out of the driveway while Mr.Bashar was driving. I completely zoned out and started thinking about the future, I mean what will happen now since I'm with Mr.Bashar. What happens now in school, what if we get caught? Can I tell my friends now that I'm dating Mr.Bashar, I mean they are my friends of course I could tell them. But what if Mr.Bashar is against the idea of telling them, what if he doesn't trust them. I turn my gaze over to him, ''Saiid?''

''Rasha.'' His eyes were still in the driveway. I gulp, then I sighed. ''Is it okay if I tell my friends about our relationship? I mean they already know our story from the day we first met.'' I explain. He doesn't answer for a few seconds, but then he looks at me. ''If you trust them so much why not? But let them be careful, okay love?''

I ridiculously smile at him and nod. ''Thank you.''

When we arrive in front of my house he turns off the motor and looks at my house, ''We're here." He said. I faked smiled, "We are." I mumbled to myself. I didn't want to separate from him, I wanted to spend more time with him. A weekend wasn't enough, I wanted him to be with me! I looked at him and held his hand, "Why don't you come inside?! We could watch a movie and eat something tasty! Oh my god that's a great idea, isn't it?"