[25] our time.

Rasha

Being in the restaurant and eating with Mr.Bashar and his friends made me feel so happy, to be honest, I couldn't be any happier. They made me laugh so freaking much as I did the same to them, we playfully argued about dumb stuff and mocked each other. We were being so loud that everyone's eyes were on us, I mean we were eating in a classy restaurant where we should behave like rich people. But we made it worse by acting like monkeys. The best thing about all of this was that I felt Mr.Bashar eyes on me the whole time, not once could he tear his eyes apart from me. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not meaning to brag but it's never wrong to earn some attention from someone you love.

Not only did he give me all his attention, but this man also didn't even let me buy for my plate. Not because I had the money to because this restaurant is so expensive. 50 dollars for a freaking salad plate?! Hell no I could not afford that, but still. He told me to choose whatever I liked. Even though this isn't the first time, last time when we ate kebab together he paid for everything. But still, he such a gentleman. And he's my gentlemen. Hihi...

''I'm full!'' Jaffar looked down on his stomach and drummed on it. I smiled before I saw everybody nod, ''Same, it was so good, Alhamdulillah.'' Nadia said looking down on her phone. I looked at Mr.Bashar who cleared his throat, ''Then should we ask for the bill and leave?''

Everyone agreed and we stood up from our seats. The guys told Nadia and me to wait for them outside, and we did. As we stood outside Nadia and I talked about random stuff, then she passes me a small box. I look down on the box, then I looked up at her with confusion. ''It's my gift to you, I really hope you like it.'' She grabs my hand and puts the box on my palm. I hug her tightly, ''Thank you, Nadia. You shouldn't have, but thank you.''

She hugs me back and chuckles against my ear, ''No problem Rasha.'' We pull away and laugh. ''Aww! I want a hug too!'' We hear Mac run towards us, I stop him by putting my hand in the air as a Stop sign. ''Never in this lifetime, white boy.'' I said and everyone burst out laughing. He shrugs his shoulders, ''Whatever.''

We, together walked towards the cars and once Nadia unlocked her car and opened the door I felt Saiid's hand slid into mine. I looked at our hands for a second then I looked up at him. He looks at me with that adorable freaking smile, oh my god I don't think I can survive without seeing his smile. He then looks at the others, ''You guys should go with Nadia, Rasha and I will be back home in an hour or so.'' He informed. Everyone looked at us, then they looked at our hands. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed. Why does he always have to do this, I look down to hide my tomato colored face. ''Ooooo...'' I heard Jaffar giggle.

Adnan took some steps closer and patted Mr.Bashar's shoulder, ''I'm proud of you, man. I never thought this day will ever appear, I'm getting emotional.'' He faked cry. We all laughed at Adnan's actions. He looked so freaking stupid, I mean I understand that they are happy for Saiid who finally fell in love with the most amazing woman in this world. I can't blame them. I turned my gaze up at Saiid who smiles at them as he shakes his head. ''Yalla then, we are not going to disturb you anymore. Have fun! And don't do anything stupid!'' Nadia winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

They got into the car and once they drove off I followed Saiid to his car, His hand was still curled into mine, and I tried to calm myself because if I got too excited I will be sweating. And god that's the last thing I want to do! His car was parked a few minutes from the restaurant so we had to walk for a while. ''Why didn't you just park your car near the restaurant?'' I frown. He looks at me with his brows furrowed,

''Rasha you are such a lazy person, my car is parked just a few meters from us.'' He points at his car that's is parked outside a parking garage. ''It's not because I'm lazy!-'' I stopped for a second to think through what I should say next, I looked down at my heels and smiled. ''It's because I'm wearing heels and they are hurting my feet. I can't walk all day!''