[8] dance with me.

A/N: you can play the song I linked above when I tell you to, I swear It gives the scenes more spices. love ya! 😜❤

Rasha

'' I love kebab! '' I said with my mouth full of food. Mr.Bashar chuckles, he shook his head, '' Looks like it, '' He smiled as I let out a little laugh. I was looking down at my kebab roll as I was eating it, I felt him staring at me. Do I eat like a pig? I look up at him. '' What? '' I frowned, he kept his eyes on me. '' Nothing. '' He says as he takes a bite from his kebab roll. '' Does the way I eat disgust you? '' I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He raises his eyebrows, '' Yes, I don't want to eat anymore. I'm so disgusted. Don't you have any manners? '' He crosses his arms. My expression turned into a sad one, I was looking at him with a sad puppy expression. He laughed loudly, '' I'm joking, don't you have any humor? '' He said, I rolled my eyes at his response.

'' Wallah you scared me, I mean I don't care if I eat in front of you like a pig because you're not anything to me, '' I said, he raised his left eyebrows. '' But like I have to train to eat good, what if I go out on a date with a man. He needs to see how beautiful I am when I eat. '' I shrug my shoulders, he shook his head. '' I thought you didn't want to get married? '' He narrows his eyes at me, like he is irritated. '' That's true, but that doesn't mean that I can't go out and eat with them in a fancy restaurant. '' I joked, but it didn't seem like he got it. 

He rolled his eyes at my response. '' I'm warning you Rasha, don't fall in love at this age. Focus on school and spend your teenage life without problems, '' Everything he's saying is true, the thing is that I've never felt in love, I used to have a crush on Tariq. But that was it. But Mr.Bashar is a really good advice giver though.

'' Whatever, you say it like school isn't a problem. '' I say frustrated. '' It isn't as long as you study, and you don't look like you study much. '' I gasp at his response, I put my hand over my mouth as I widen my eyes at him. '' How dare you accuse me of not studying. '' I furrow my eyebrows, a big smile appears on his face. '' you're right, I don't study much. '' I look down at the table, he lets out a laugh. I look up at him, goddamit. He's so fucking gorgeous, his smile kills every bone inside of me. ughh! What the hell am I thinking about my teacher, he's my freaking teacher! 

'' Rasha, this is your last year. You should study really hard, have you ever decided which major- '' I interrupt him. '' You know what, I'm going to be a singer, like Christina Aguilera! And you're going to be the first fan who will cheer on me while I am singing on the stage in front of millions of people. '' I yelled as I pointed at him, this time he looked at me confused. 

'' Singer? Can you even sing? '' He asked. Actually I'm pretty good at singing. I love singing and my friends enjoy hearing me sing. I could even sometimes sound like Ariana, I said sometimes. '' oh boy, if you only knew. I sing better than most of the singers in this world. '' I wink at him, she shakes his head and glares at me. '' I don't believe you. '' He says. 

I roll my eyes, '' I don't care bro, you don't have to believe me. '' I winked at him. Suddenly he's expression turns into a serious one. '' Don't call me that. '' He says with a serious tone, I look at him confused. '' Call you what? '' I look at him confused. He took a breath before he spoke. '' Don't call me bro. '' I sighed at his response. '' Chill, Mr.Bashar. '' I send him a glare, '' You could just call me by your name when were outside of school. '' He looks straight in my eyes, 

Creep! this is going to be awkward. I don't freaking know his name, I mean he never told me it. I've always called him Mr.Bashar. '' Um, what is your name. '' This time he looks at me with wide eyes as his jaw drops. '' Rasha, you're kidding right? I've known you now for two weeks and you still don't know my name. '' I try to hold in my laughter. '' I'm so so so sorry, omg this is so awkward. '' I hide my red face, omg I hate myself. I always get embarrassed about tiny stuff.

A/N: You can play the song I linked above by now, enjoy! 💋

I hear him laugh, '' Saiid, Saiid Bashar. '' He says it like it's our first time meeting. I look at him, '' Aww that name suits you really much! I love it. '' I say excitedly, a big smile appears on his face. '' Thank you, Rash. '' He winks at me and I shake my head. '' Are you done eating? '' He asks, I look at him and nod. '' Then let's go. '' He says. 

We stand up from our chairs and thank the waitress, we walk out silently. This feels so weird, I love hanging out with Mr.Bashar. He's funny to talk to and I love annoying him. I've even started to like hanging out with him more than I do with my friends. But I know this is wrong, we shouldn't do this. I mean Is it even legal to hang out with their teacher? If someone from school saw us they would think that we're dating, omg we need to be careful!

As we walk towards Mr.Bashar's car we hear beautiful instrumental playing, It sounds like viol and flute. It sounds so light and beautiful, omg I love the sound. The sound comes from the corner, '' Can we go and listen to it? '' I ask Mr.Bashar. He looks down at me, '' Umm... If you'd like to. '' He says. I grab his hand and jog to the corner, we stop and see two elderly men playing the music. I look at them while I don't realize that I'm still holding Mr.Bashar's hand. 

The sound, omg I feel like I'm flying. Seconds later I feel Mr.Bashar spin me into him, I look up at him. '' What are you doing? '' I ask confused. He bites his lower lip as he looks into my eyes. '' Dance with me, Rasha. '' As he whispered it my heart started pounding fast.

He slowly took my left hand and placed it on his shoulder while he still kept his eyes on me, I swallowed a gulp. I felt his hand trailing to my waist, then we started dancing together. As the music was playing he twirled me around, all my focus was on the dance. I wasn't the best at dancing, but he controlled the dance and that helped me keep up with the dance. At that moment I was smiling so big that my cheeks hurt. I felt like we were in a music video, dancing on our wedding day. It felt so great, the feeling. I don't know what It was, something was tickling in my stomach. All I knew It's was a great and refreshing feeling. We were looking at each other so deeply, I didn't even realize that I was. I just drowned into his eyes,

Suddenly I accidentally stamped on his foot, '' Oh my, sorry! '' I panicked, he laughed. '' It's fine. '' He says. '' You're really good, how do you know how to dance like this? '' I asked him, he spun me around before he spoke. '' I don't know, maybe In the clubs when I'm dancing with the girls. '' He laughs, I roll my eyes and let go of him. He immediately pulled me into his chest, I looked up to him. Oh shit, we were really close right now. Our lips, omg what are we doing?! He looks down at me and smiles. '' You're really little. '' He says, I slap his arm and furrow my eyebrows at him. He lets out a loud laugh, a smile appears on my face but I try to hide it. Oh my gosh, he's killing the inside of me!

twenty minutes later

He turns off the car and we sit silently, I turn my gaze at him. '' Mr.Bashar. '' I said, he looked at me. '' Saiid. '' He raised his eyebrows. I looked down for a second, '' Um yes, Saiid. Thank you for today. I loved it! '' I said excitedly, he didn't say anything. He just kept quiet and looked at me. Like he was scanning my face, how I looked like, how I was created. I smiled at him and that made him get his eyes off of me. '' It's fine, don't worry. I liked it too. '' He bites his lower lip, ugh how does he do that? 

'' Then I'll see you tomorrow? '' I asked, he didn't look at me. He looked out at the window, what the? What's wrong with this guy? Why Isn't he looking at me? '' Umm, goodbye then. '' I said and walked off of the car. '' Goodbye. '' I heard him say before I closed the car door. 

Saiid

I saw her jogging home, I sighed loudly. What am I doing? This is strange, I've never acted this way. I have never done this before, eating out with a student and danced with her. I felt my heart beating really fast as I was dancing with her, I know that's a sign. A sign of falling in love, I shook my head. I can't, I can't do this. I can't fall for her, I can't fall for my student. My student who is seven years younger than me. I should keep my space from her, yes I need to. But I just can't, I can't. These days she has been haunting my mind, she Isn't like the other girls. 

Shut up! I need to keep my space, no matter what!

------------------------------------------------------

okay! okay! before y'all attack me, yes I really thought that I would end this. But I noticed that many of my readers liked this story, and of course, I love you so much so I'm going to keep updating this book. Hope you enjoy! Love ya!

Comment & Vote!

Love ya! x❤