[36] wrong daughter.

Rasha

A few weeks went by, Saiid and I are still dating and meeting each other like before. We can't get enough of each other, and I don't think we'll ever will. And what about Maria Adams? Well, she all of a sudden ended up in prison, I don't know why but Saiid told me it's best if I don't know. She must have done something bad. But I don't care, I'm just glad that she won't be near my man. 

Well, my arm is healing faster than ever and sometimes I even forget that I got shot. And in a few months, I'll graduate from High School, and hopefully, after that, I'm getting married. Yasin still doesn't support Saiid and I's relationship, he thinks it's wrong. Saiid and I couldn't care less, we both love each other more than anyone could imagine.

Saiid hasn't met my parents yet, he thought it would be too soon, but Yasin threatened him if he won't go in a few days he'll tell the parents everything. Everything about our relationship and everything else. So I don't know what's going in Saiid's mind right now, I don't know what he'll do. But I'm not stressed about anything, Saiid will probably figure it all soon.

''Okay guys, I'm giving out your results, when I call your name I want you to come over to my desk and take your results,'' Saiid shouted over the classroom. He called everyone one by one, ''He'll probably give you an A or something.'' I heard Tamara whisper, I glanced at her. ''Girl, don't even. He forced me to study for this test the whole week and he didn't even tell me a single question that came to the test.''

She chuckles before he calls out my name. I stand up and walked over to his desk. He showed me my paper, ''B-, you could have gotten better than this.'' I look up at him with a smirk. ''It's not my fault that you keep hunting my mind when I study.'' I see him bite his lip and smile, ''Get your ass back to your seat.'' 

When we finished the class he told me to stay behind, he shut the door after everyone left. Then he walks up to me and leans a bit closer to me, ''Are your family free tonight?'' He suddenly asks. I felt like a stone dropping my stomach, what was he planning to do? ''Uh, I guess, why are you asking?'' 

He placed his hand on my lower back, ''Well, I have to ask for your hand someday you know.'' I bite my lower lip before I respond. ''I mean, are you even ready to marry me? I thought you said that only because you and Yasin were arguing.'' 

He exhales, ''I know it came by surprise, but I really do wanna marry you as soon as you graduate. And there's nothing left until then, I think it's time to ask for your hand.'' I don't know if what he said made me more nervous or calmer, he's really serious about this.

I raise my brows and nod, ''Alright, I'll give you his number and just tell him that you're coming.'' He nods before he places his lips on my forehead. He pulls away and looks down at me, I stand on my toes and kiss the tip of his nose. ''I love you, Saiid.'' I whisper.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer, ''Damn, baby. What the fuck would I do without you?''

Saiid

I get out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror, for the first time I felt the feeling nervous. I've never really felt it before because I never had to. I never put myself in a situation where I'd feel it. But this time nervousness is killing the insides of me. I keep thinking about what the hell he will tell me, is he going to say no?

Is he going to get angry since I'm her teacher, of course, he will. Damn. I get out of the bathroom as my eyes lie at my friends standing in front of me, I look at them with my brows furrowed. ''What is it?'' I ask.

They all smile, ''I can't believe you're finally asking for her hand, damn who knew this day would come?'' Nadia chuckles, a smile appears on my face. ''Man, I can't believe you're getting married soon.'' Jaffar claps my shoulder, ''Something we thought Saiid would never do.'' Mac added as we all laughed.