[6] our second kid

Saiid 

a few days later

I walked into my house after being in work for hours, but finally, It's Friday so I could finally rest. I couldn't tutor Rasha today because I had a meeting with the other teachers and the principal. Honestly, I loved tutoring Rasha. We were always joking and sometimes we forgot about the tutoring thing and we just spent our time talking. 

We get along very well and we have it very fun when we are together. She is different from the other students I've been tutoring, she is herself and never cares about what people think of her. While the other students wants to be accepted and wants to look cool in front of others. Most girls flirt with me and want to get closer to me, but Rasha isn't that type of girl. She knows how to act and she doesn't look like she ever disrespected herself and her scarf. She is the first girl I've begun to be interested in, not in that way though. 

I mean like getting to know her more and I like talking to her, she always puts a smile on my face. I think I smile more with her than when I'm hanging out with my friends. I walk into the living room and see that my friends are sitting and watching TV. Yes, I live in a house with my friends. I moved in with them because I don't know, we just wanted to live together I guess? I love our house It's beautiful and perfect for all of us.

 I live with Jaffar, Adnan, and Nadia. We all met in high school and we became close friends. Jaffar is Palestinian but born in London, he moved here when he was nine years old. Adnan is half Mexican and half Albanian, his mother is Mexican and his father is Albanian. And Nadia is born in the USA. Her mother is Persian, but her father is born in Iraq. Mac is a full American, he was born here and so was his parents. We have another best friend we met in high school, Yasin. But he has already started a family and lives with his wife. 

He has a daughter, Nancy. She is five years old and she is so sweet, she isn't like her father at all, she is very happy and she could be really funny. Her father is always so serious and he isn't like Jaffar, Mac or Adnan, they are the type of guys who never takes life serious and spends it with having fun. He is the opposite, he takes life seriously and spends it in a good way. He's a CEO and owns a small company. 

He fell in love with a girl named Sarah, he met her through Nadia. Nadia used to hate Sarah and Sarah hated her back, they fought and of course, Yasin got angry because Nadia is his best friend. He went to talk to Sarah, they started hating each other too. Somehow they fell in love with each other and they got married. It's sick, you could meet the person you'll spend your life anywhere and at any moment without you knowing. What if I have already met the person I'm going to marry? Nah that doesn't make any sense. 

'' Looks like Einstein is back. '' Mac says and they all look at me. '' Hmm, why are you late? Met up with a hot chick? '' Jaffar winks at me. '' Bro, It's pretty light out. If Saiid would've done it he would've done it when It's dark out and at night. '' Adnan jokes, they all laugh while Nadia fake gagged. '' You're so nasty guys. '' She says. I shook my head and sat on the couch. '' I had a meeting. '' I tell them and they nodded. '' Well, you know It's Friday so wanna come with us to the club? '' Mac asks me, I sighed. '' Actually not today, I have a headache. '' I say and they laugh. '' Yeah sure, a headache. Shut up bro you're coming later with us. '' Jaffar frowns, I lean back at the couch and sighed.

later that day 

'' Nadia you aren't coming with us. '' Mac crosses his arms, '' But I don't have anywhere to go, home is boring! '' She complains. '' Yeah, but what if a guy touches you or kidnaps you? You wouldn't want that right? '' Adnan says and she sighs. '' Where else would I go? '' She asks. '' What about Yasin & Sarah? '' I ask her and she shakes her head. '' I still hate that bitch, I mean how could Yasin fall for her? ''