[27] maria adams.

Rasha

My heart stopped beating, completely. I couldn't feel it anymore, and nor did I breathe. I was holding my breath. I didn't know if I just heard him saying ''I got a girl pregnant'' or something else. My body started to shake like I just got electret. I was about to say something until he interrupted me.

He then burst out laughing, so loud. ''I can't believe you believed that! I was joking! How can you believe something like that? I would never cheat on Tamara!'' He said between his laughter. I rolled my eyes and kicked his leg. ''Ouch!''

''How can you joke about something like that, I was ready to throw hands!'' I yelled and he continued to laugh. I shook my head and he put his hand on my shoulder. ''No but really, I need you to help me with something.'' I crossed my arms over my chest, I felt so uncomfortable having his hand on my shoulder. Not because he was my friend's bestie's boyfriend, because I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't let any man touch me, but Saiid.

''With what?'' I asked with a nice tone. He looked at me and raised a brow, ''I want to throw a party for Tamara. A surprise party, you know her birthday is coming up and I want to do something nice for her, and that's why I asked you to help me. You're not just a friend of mine, but her best friend.''

''Awweee, stop it. That's so cute.'' I covered my face as I chuckled. ''What can I say, that's why I'm the best boyfriend in the world.'' I laughed sarcastically at his response. ''Boy, you did not just say that. You can't top the boyfriend I ha- I mean I know.'' Damn, I almost exposed myself. I need to chill just because I have a boyfriend. ''Oh yeah? And who the hell is that?''

As soon as I was about to speak I heard a familiar voice behind us talk. ''What do we have here then?'' And there he is, the best boyfriend in this world. My heart went crazy just of the thought of how much I missed him. ''Mr.Bashar! What's up! I haven't seen you in a while.'' They bro hugged each other as a big smile appeared on my face. When they let go of each other Mr.Bashar looked over to me and nodded at me. I nodded back, we really be acting like we didn't kiss yesterday. Oh my god, Rasha for once shut your fucking mind.

''How have you been Malik?'' Saiid asks Malik as he stands closer to me, my face turned so hot as I looked down on my shoes. After they talked for some more minutes Malik had to go, he bro hugged Saiid again and patted my head, ''I'll text you later then Rasha.'' He said before he rushed to his friends. After they disappeared from our sight Mr.Bashar turned his gaze over to me, ''Text you? You have his number? How come you have his number?''

I shook my head and walked into school with him walking behind me, ''Saiid, you really worry too much! He's Tamara's boyfriend, he wanted me to help him throw a party for Tamara.'' I arrived in front of my locker and unlocked it. When I unlocked my locker I passed my bag to Mr.Bashar because I had to take out my binders, He held it and looked at my messy locker. ''Is he and Tamara  dating?'' He asked furrowing his brows.

''What do you think? Why would he throw a party for her then?'' He shrugged his shoulders, then his expression turned serious, again. ''Babe, still. What if he falls for you?'' I laugh as I take the bag from him and put it on my locker. I take out my binder and lock my locker again. ''Saiid, do I look like fucking Rihanna to you? Why would he fall for me, he has a fucking girlfriend. Now please stop overthinking, I'm already late to class. Ciao!'' I was about to walk from him until he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his classroom. When we got in he locked the door and pulled me closer to him. His hand rested on my waist and my hand rested on his chest.

''I missed you.'' He whispered on my lips. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, ''Is that so?'' I can't deny, I missed him too. I know, we may be exaggerating but I really couldn't wait for today. I just wanted him by my side like this weekend. ''That is very so.'' He held my chin with his finger and thumb. ''Well, if you wouldn't have denied my invite you wouldn't have missed me so much.''