[19] love?

Rasha

''See what I mean?! You think you can control-'' Before I even finished my sentence I felt him pulling me by the back of my neck and onto his lips. My eyes squeeze shut as my whole body froze, It was like body knew what was going and not my brain. His soft, perfect lips were moving roughly against my lips. He was kissing them so roughly and hard, but at the same time, it felt loving. I didn't know if I was kissing him back, but I knew that my lips were following his. His lips full in mine, I could even taste the energy drink he had been drinking. My heart was racing so fast as my whole body was tingling, gosh this moment. How could something so wrong feel so right?

I tried to pull away by pushing his chest but he succeeded with grabbing my hands and wrapping them around his neck. His hand traveled down to my waist as he pulled me closer to him. The sound of us kissing made my heart flutter like crazy, it was like music to my ears. But I wanted it to stop, my brain wanted him to stop because I knew this was wrong. But my body, oh gosh my body was screaming for him to keep kissing me. A few seconds later he finally pulls away, I felt his forehead resting on mine as we were trying to catch our breaths. My eyes were still shut, I didn't dare to look at him. But I had to.

I slowly opened them and looked at his eyes as he did the same. I was surprised, so was my body. My heart is still racing, it feels like the butterflies in my stomach is still laughing and my body felt like jelly. ''Saiid...'' I whispered, but it sounded more like a moan. He held my face and kissed my lips one more time.

''I would never want to hurt, I can't even stand to see you shed a tear. I never planned on hurting you like this, I never even planned to hurt you. And I don't care If I can kiss the hottest woman in this world, I don't even care if the hottest women beg for me.'' He took a deep breath before he continued. ''Because you know what? I will only be busy with begging for you until I have you in my arms forever.''

I looked deeply into his eyes as my body started screaming of excitement. My body understood what he was saying, but my mind, damn my mind forget how to even speak English. He brushed his nose against my nose before he spoke. ''Rasha, I love you. I love you more than anyone else in this world. I love you so fucking much that you've made me want to die for you. You don't know what you've done to me, gosh Rasha when you smile at me, laugh, joke or even when you just look at me with those adorable eyes of yours it makes want to make you mine, only mine. These girls, Rasha these girls have nothing on you.''

My jaw was about to drop of utter shock, it felt like something electric shocked me. I started shaking, he loves me. He just told me he loves me, he loves more than anyone else. He wants to make me his, Mr.Bashar fucking loves me... I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe my ears. My heart, fuck my heart was about to explode of how loud and fast it was racing. It was allowing all the words he spat out, but my brain was warning me. It was telling me to run, run and never come back. My brain didn't want this, and I don't know why. But I loved him too, I loved him so freaking much too. Why wouldn't my brain want this.

Rasha, get yourself together! This is your fucking teacher! You just kissed your fucking teacher! This is wrong, what if you get caught by someone? You would get expelled and he would lose his job, your parents would find out and omg you would both end up in trouble.

''Rash-'' I interrupted him by shaking my head slowly. My hands traveled down to his hands where he was holding my waist, I made him let go of me as I looked at him. He looked at me with confusing eyes, ''You shouldn't have done that, you shouldn't have kissed me.'' I said with a trembling serious tone. There's a silence between us., he was thinking. Thinking of what he should say next, ''You don't have to say anything, in fact, don't do anything. I'll just leave and pretend this never happened.''