[22] regret.

Rasha

I slowly walk into the house where the party is thrown in with my friends. I feel Donia hold my hand, I look over to her. ''It's so good that you're here with us.'' Donia smiles. I fake smile back at her, because I knew this was wrong. I shouldn't be here, this feels so wrong. It feels like I'm disappointing someone I love. Mr.Bashar. Gosh, why am here? I want to go home, I can't stay here anymore. What if he finds out I'm here? He will be so disappointed. Why did I do this?

I tried to tell my friends before I came here that I didn't want to go. But they forced me and they told me that I can't keep changing my mind. But I didn't care, I didn't want to be here in the first place. I just wanted to make Mr.Bashar jealous, as he did to me. He made me jealous by kissing and dating another girl. And I wanted to show him that he can't control me. But I'm only making these worse for us, if I'm going to continue like this we will only keep fighting.

''Let's grab a drink!'' Medina said as she leads us the way towards the drinks. When we arrived I could see that it was only vodka, tequila, and other alcoholic drinks. Something I couldn't drink, nor my friends. But then I see Medina taking 4 cups and pour vodka in them. I look at her with confusing eyes, ''What are you doing?'' I ask, cluelessly. She flips her hair before she looks at me with a smile on her face, ''We are here to have fun, here. Drink, who cares if it's haram right now, I'm pretty sure God will forgive us.'' She passes me the drink. I widen my eyes at her.

Stagfrulliah, what is she saying? Okay, I might have been doing things I shouldn't do. For example, kissed someone, or raised my voice on my Dad. But no, no hunny no-no. That's over the limit. I'm not going to do something on purpose that I know It's haram. I look at Donia to make her convince the girls to not drink, because if I did they would never listen to me. But I see that she had already drunk her drink.

My heart starts racing really fast and my body starts trembling. Where am I? Where did I end up? ''You don't have to drink if you don't want to.'' Tamara caresses my arm. ''Of course she does, we are here to have fun. Yalla, drink it up.'' Medina wraps her arm around my shoulder. I start to breathe heavily and it felt like I swallowed a stone. I was scared, I felt weak. I didn't know why, maybe because I wasn't used to these things. Stagfrulliah, what am I doing? I look up at Donia, she has a smile on her face. What? Why isn't she saying anything?

''Opp, you're not drinking that.'' I felt someone grab drink from my hand, I see the person pour the drink on the floor. Everyone looks up at the person and all our eyes met Malik. ''Babe, you've known Rash for a few years. You know she doesn't do these things.'' He laughs as he kisses Tamara on her forehead. They all laugh and greet each other. I was the reason Malik and Tamara met, Malik and I were close friends in high school. And then I introduced Tamara to him, and in someway they fell in love.

After I greeted Malik I thanked him, he knows that I don't do these things.

An hour has gone by and my friends have gone crazy, they've drunk so much, danced on each other and Medina have probably hooked up with ten guys already. All I do is sit on a chair waiting on Tariq. I want him to come and drive me home. I don't feel comfortable being here, I want to go home now. But there's no sign of him. I wished I had Mr.Bashar numbers, I wanted to text him how sorry I am. I want him to take me home, but even if I do have his number he would go crazy if he finds out I'm here.

''Whatsup.'' I hear someone say. I look up and my eyes met a brown hairy guy. That was all I could see, it was too dark in here. I nodded back. I noticed that he took a seat next to me. ''It's not every day you see a hot hijabi in a party like this.'' He said with a horny tone. I gulp before I answered, ''Uhh... uhh okay.'' WHAT THE HELL? KICK HIS ASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING RASHA? '''I'm Brendon, by the way.'' I ignored what he said. I didn't care who was. I just wanted him to leave me alone. ''You want to do something fun?'' I widen my eyes at his response. What does that fucking mean, omg omg someone help?! Tariq where are you? Donia, Medina, Tamara please notice me!