[14] hahaha, sike.

a day later

Rasha

Tamara, Donia, Medina and I were chilling in Donia's room. They talked about what they did yesterday and about the fight on Friday. But I didn't pay attention to them, the only thing that was on my mind was Mr.Bashar. About what he did yesterday and what he said. What did he mean driving him crazy? I've never heard anyone say that something like that? '' Okay, girls I have to tell you something. '' Tamara says excitedly. We all look at her confused, '' What is it? '' Everyone asked. She chuckled before she spoke, '' Malik, he... '' She chuckled again. I saw on her expression that I was something really good. '' Malik proposed to me! '' She jumps with excitement. We all scream excitedly, we hug her tightly.

'' What! Really?! '' Medina shouts as Tamara laughs. '' Yes! He got on his knee and asked me if I wanted to marry him, and of course, I yelled YES! '' She says almost tearing up. We hugged her yet again, '' Congratulations! '' I said as I kissed cheek. She laughed as she clapped her hands.

after a while we made some food and ate together as we kept talking about Tamara's situation. She told us that as soon as she graduated they'll get married, ohhh I can't wait. hihi! '' Anyways let me tell you about what I did yesterday! '' Medina said as we chuckled. '' I forgot his name but we will call him Ahmet. So we went to his house, and we started kissing. '' She laughed as we fake gagged. '' Eww! Why are you telling us this? '' Donia said as she glared at Medina. '' Just listen for god sake! '' She sighed loudly.

'' Okay, so as I said we kissed on his bed. Then, omg I got on top of him. '' As soon as she said that I got an image of me being on top Mr.Bashar. Omg! Stop please, please! '' He grabbed my ass and kissed me so roughly! '' She laughed like a devil as everyone looked at her disgustedly. '' What? '' She said, we all shook our heads of disappointment. We were talking about other stuff for a few minutes, suddenly I wanted to ask them what You're driving me crazy means. I have to know, plus Tamara and Medina have gone through enough so they must know. I swallow a gulp before I speak, '' Um, so I wanted to ask... what do You're driving me crazy mean. '' I fake cough as I looked down on my plate.

They all look at me confused, then they look at each other like I'm crazy. '' What do you mean Rasha? Who told you that? '' Tamara asks me with furrowed eyebrows. I shook my head, '' No, no one did. I watched a movie, and the guy he, he was holding the girl and they, I mean yeah they were close and he suddenly whispered, You're driving me crazy, Rash- Emma. '' I stutter as I felt my heart pound fast. They smile at me, '' Isn't it clear? The guy is in love with her. '' Medina took a bite from her biryani. I stood up, '' What?! '' I accidentally yelled.

They all look up at me with a shocked expression, I swallow a gulp. '' Why? I wanted him to love Allison! '' I said to save the situation. I slowly sat down again, in love? in love? pfftttt hahahahaha! In love? Mr.Bashar, in love with me? What? hahaha, sike. What no that doesn't make any sense. No, he probably said that because he got angry at me for tripping on him. Hahaha, why should I even listen to these girls, they don't even know anything. Hahaha! '' Earth to freaking Rasha! '' I heard Medina yell. I look at her weaving at me, '' Oh, yeah what? '' I sighed.

'' I just wanted to know what movie it was, it seemed interesting. '' She smiled at me, I looked around at the kitchen. '' I don't know, I forgot. '' I stated. She slowly nods as she looked at Tamara like I had lost my mind.

Saiid

I was watching Tv alone in the living room as the others were eating dinner. I tried to keep my mind distracted from thinking about yesterday. I almost kissed her, I almost kissed her and It's killing me. I don't know what got into me, why I even grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. I sighed loudly, I just wanted to forget about it. '' Wassup man, why aren't you eating. '' Mac sits next to me, I look at him. '' I don't have an appetite. '' I tell him with a low tone.