[3] single

Rasha

a few hours later

I was sitting with my friends eating lunch, they were talking and laughing but I didn't pay any attention to them. I was too tired, '' So omg you have Mr.Bashar as a teacher now? '' Medina asks with her eyes widen. Tamara nods and told them about what happened to me when I came in late. '' HAHA! NO! '' Medina and Donia burst out laughing and I rolled my eyes, '' yeah yeah so fun. '' I muttered. '' How could you embarrass yourself in front of your future brother in law. '' Medina chuckles and glared at her, like how could she like him?! Of all these guys she liked that jerk. '' But Rasha you stayed behind, what did you talk about? '' Tamara asked, they looked at me with their eyes on me.

No way! I'm not telling them that he's tutoring me, I'm too embarrassed to tell them that. '' Um, well because he gave me a warning to not come late anymore. '' I say and they nodded. '' You need to listen to your brother in law, okay? '' Medina giggles and I narrow my eyes at her.

I can't believe he's been working here all these years and I haven't noticed him, like what? Has he been working here? How could I not recognize him and why now?

'' Euw, look at them, they're back. '' We look up and see Elissa standing in front of our table with her two minions behind her. '' Oh, look who it is. Regina George from Wish. '' I say and hear my friends laugh. '' I see your attitude hasn't left yet, I told you, Stephanie, I need to cut her tongue off. '' She says and they laugh.

'' Shut up Elissa, what's your problem? '' Donia frowns and Elissa giggles, '' That bitch is my problem. '' She says pointing at me. I roll my eyes and sigh. '' Her towel around her head disturbs me, '' She laughs, I feel my blood boil of anger. I stand up in front of her, '' Oh, scary! '' She laughs. Tamara pushes Elissa, '' Elissa go away! '' Tamara says. '' Don't touch me, bitch. '' Elissa says to Tamara. My hand turned into a fist, I want to punch her right there in her eye! What's her fucking problem?! But It's the first day and I don't want to make a scene, I'm already angry.

To calm myself down I walk away from them and walk to the hallway. '' Oh she's leaving because she's scared! '' I hear Elissa say but I ignore her. I walk towards my locker to bring my Math book. I try to open the locker but you know sometimes my locker is on its period and doesn't want to open. I started to punch it with my weak hands. I heard someone giggle behind me, I turned around and saw Mr.Bashar smiling. '' What?! '' I glare at him and he takes some steps closer to me, '' Move. '' He orders me and I sigh frustrated. I move and he began to try opening my locker,

''What is your code? '' He asks, '' 9384. '' I tell him and he ignores me. A few seconds have gone by and it still doesn't open. '' There's something wrong with your locker. '' He says. '' Tell me something I don't know. '' I say and he smiles. Why does he always smile after something I say or do. '' You're really different from the other students. '' He says while working on my locker.

'' What does that mean? '' I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed. '' You're the negative type of student, while the others are always positive and happy. '' He says, I narrow my eyes at him. '' You mean that I'm never happy? '' I ask him. Finally, he succeeds with opening my locker, he looks at me with a smile on his face. '' No, the only time I saw you smile is yesterday when you stole my chips. '' He smirks and I roll my eyes. '' Of course, those chips are my everything, those chips could make me live without a husband or children. '' I say and he laughs. '' Then we have something in common. '' He gives me a small smile.

'' Rasha. '' I hear a familiar voice say, I turn around and see my friends standing there. '' Oh, hey guys. '' I smile at them. I look at Medina who looks at Mr.Bashar with drool coming out from her mouth. I chuckle, '' Hi girls. '' Mr.Bashar greets them and they smile at him. '' So Rasha don't forget. After school, my classroom. '' He says and I nod. I see him walk away. I turn around at my friends who look at me with their eyes wide open.