[10] fight!

Rasha

Friday

A few days have gone by and Mr.Bashar and I haven't even looked at each other once, we stopped talking completely. Even when I'm in his class, he didn't even look at me once. But It's not like I care, who the heck is he to me? It's not like he's something special, and I did the right thing by yelling at him. He deserved it, he doesn't have the right to scare me. Right? Ughhh, who am I fooling? I haven't even stopped thinking about him, not even once. He comes across every time I do something, and I feel so bad for yelling at him. Really bad, but he shouted at me too. So we're even. But I really miss talking to him, and when I see him talking to girls in my class or the other classes I get this feeling like something is burning inside of me. It's like I want to punch every girl he talks to, but that's not jealousy. It's something normal, yep definitely not jealousy. 

'' Rasha! '' I heard a familiar voice shout, I turned around and saw Donia running towards me. We hugged and crossed arms as we walked into school. '' So gurl, how are your tutoring lessons? '' She smiles. I look at her as I give her a weak smile, '' I'm not going anymore... '' I tell her and she widens her eyes at me. '' What? But didn't you tell me that until after you pass that test on Friday you could stop going to these tutoring lessons? '' She asks curiously. I look down for a second, '' Okay, there must be something else. What happened? '' She shook my arm, I sighed before I spoke. '' We had a huge argument this Tuesday. '' I looked at her, she furrowed her eyebrows. 

'' Okay? You had an argument, It does seem like it. But about what? '' She asks again, I roll my eyes. I don't know if I should tell her, I mean I trust Donia more than all of my friends. She's always there for me, but I don't know. '' Okay, fuck it... '' And then I told her everything. About our meeting in Walmart, and about him helping me out by calling me babe, or when we ate kebab rolls after school and us dancing. And of course, our argument. Her jaw dropped as soon as I was done explaining. She dragged me to a bench and forced me to sit down. '' Wait wait, did all that happen? '' She widens her eyes and I nod. '' And you had an argument about Tariq? '' She asks again and I nod again carefully.

She sighs, '' Mr.Bashar likes you. '' She smiles at me and I burst out laughing. '' There's something wrong with your brain. '' I knock on her forehead as I let out a chuckle. Her expression doesn't change, she is still having that serious expression. '' Rasha, tell me. Why would he tell you to stay away from guys? Why would he get angry at you for getting closer to Tariq? Because that man is jealous, that man doesn't want you near any guy because he wants you to himself. '' She says, I look at her confused. 

When I think about it does make sense, why would he care if I like a guy? I mean even my biggest sister doesn't care, so why would he? But at the same time he's my teacher so he can't like me, I mean he's much older than me and he could like hotter women of the same age.  '' But Donia he's my teacher, he's our teacher so how could he like me? '' I raise my eyebrows. She smiles as she puts her hand on my chest, '' You never know who the heart chooses, even if It's your friend's grandpa you could still fall in love with him. '' She jokes, 

I look at her disgusted as I slap her arm. '' Ouch! '' She laughs. She shakes her head and looks at me, '' So you should make up and grow the fuck up. '' She says, I sigh and shrug my shoulders. Suddenly we see Tamara and Medina talking with Mr.Bashar, '' looks like Medina is really serious about liking him. '' I sigh. '' But It's not like I care... '' I fake smile. 

'' She isn't, she only jokes about it. Trust me, let's go over to them. '' Before I had the chance to open my mouth she took me by the wrist and dragged me towards them. '' Good morning guys! '' She says excitedly. Everyone turns their gaze at us. '' Good Morning '' Tamara says. Mr.Bashar looks at me and I send him a glare, he smiles for a second and looks away. '' So girls have you studied hard for the test? '' Mr.Bashar asks as he looks around at us. '' Yes, we even went to the library to study there.'' Donia smiles and he nods carefully. ''Princess!'' Fuck, every time when I'm near Mr.Bashar Tariq have to show up from nowhere. I look up at Mr.Bashar who sighs loudly.