[30] did adnan hurt himself?

Rasha

I look at with my brows wrinkled. ''Uhh... I have a class I need to attend.'' I slowly fake a smile at her. She smiles and takes a few steps towards me, ''I will only take a few minutes of your time, and I will also tell your math teacher that you were with me.''

Is she a stalker or something, how did she know I have math now? ''Um... okay, what's wrong?'' I tried to sound nice. She flips her beautiful black short hair before she looks at me. ''I know about you and Saiid.'' My heart drops, I literally feel like my heart just got stuck in my stomach. I look at her with my brows furrowed and my eyes narrowed. I scoff before I speak, ''I don't know what you're talking about.''

I tried playing everything cool like I didn't know what she was talking about. She chuckles and takes a few steps towards me. She puts her hand on my shoulder, ''Hunny, he already told me everything.'' Did he tell her everything? How? She just started working here? Plus he said that they weren't close as before?

''We met up yesterday evening and he told me about you two.'' I look away and many thoughts came up to my mind. Did he ditch me yesterday to meet up with her? That phone call, was it her? Did he really lie and tell me Adnan called him? Why is he being like this? Why is he lying all over again? ''If you need any help with Saiid just tell me, I dated him once, and he's very loving.'' She winks before she walks away from my sight.

Dated? ''Saiid dated Maria?'' I whisper to myself, did he really lie to me after all. He could've just told me the truth. 

I was losing focus completely as the class went on, I wasn't even listening to what my math teacher was talking about. And I have a test next week, but I didn't even care. All I was thinking about was Saiid lies. Why can't he stop lying? Just tell the truth, damn. 

''Rasha, you good?'' I heard Tamara whisper from the back. I look behind me and smile at her as I nod. ''Why wouldn't I?'' She shrugs her shoulders. ''I don't know you look lost.'' She added. I wanted to cry so hard, I wanted to scream out loud and let my feelings escape my insides. But I just feel numb, like I'm used to this shit. I smile at her and shake my head, ''It's nothing.''

Saiid

Just as I was done correcting my student's essays I hear someone knock at the door. My gaze turns towards the door and I see Maria smiling at me as her arms are folded against her chest. ''Hi'' She whispers. I look down at my desk for a second to catch a breath. Then I look at her smile. 

''Hey Maria, what's up?'' I tried to sound nice, I was really getting enough of her this time. She is annoying.  She takes a few steps closer to my desk. ''I'm sorry for acting like that yesterday, I was being too messy.'' She looks down.

I sigh and shake my head, ''I understand, you were frustrated. I was being frustrated too when you left me for that man.'' She gulps and nods, then she looks up and smiles. ''I was being too harsh on you and Rasha. She's actually a really good person. I talked to her this morning and she seemed nice.''

My eyes open a little bit wider, ''What did you talk about?'' I ask cluelessly. She smiles a little, ''Nothing special. We were just talking about random stuff.'' I hope that random stuff wasn't me. ''If something goes wrong Saiid, I'm always here. Don't see me as an ex-lover, see me as your friend.'' How could she act like everything is fine again?

''Sure, friends.'' I said as I heard someone knock on the door. We see Rasha and her friends coming with confused looks. Rasha and Maria look at each other, Maria smiles at her as Rasha looks at her with no expression. ''Then I have to hurry back for my lesson, I'll see you later Saiid... and girls.'' She says and rushes out.

Rasha looks at her rushing out of my classroom then she looks at me. ''What was that about?'' She askes. I smile and walk up to her. ''Nothing baby, how are you?'' I say then I realized her friends were in the room too. They laugh and shake their heads, ''We'll see you later then.'' We look at them getting out of my classroom and closing the door.

As soon as they get out I carry Rasha and make her sit on my desk. I hear a chuckle coming out of her. Then I stand right in front of her. I take her two hands and place them around my neck.

Rasha

We look deeply into each other eyes, and then we laugh. I rest my head on his chest. I haven't forgotten anything about what Maria and I talked about. But I didn't want to make a mess right now, it's too early. I want to wait, I need some more information. I want to test him. Is he going to keep lying to me? I just want to be wrong this time, please my baby Saiid don't do me like this.

''Are you okay?'' I hear him whisper. I look up at him and smile, ''Why wouldn't I be?'' He nods and brushes his nose against mine. ''So how is Adnan?'' I asked, with nervousness. He looks at me confused, ''What about him?''

''Babe, you told me he hurt himself yesterday,'' I added, I don't what answer I wanted. But I knew I wanted honesty. I want him to tell me the real truth. I don't want him to lie, just this time Saiid. Please tell me the truth. Just this time.

''Ohh, right I almost forgot. He's fine. Nothing serious happened.'' I felt my heart drop, I don't know where it went but it wasn't beating. How could he lie, lie in front of me. How could he look at me and act like he loves me and still lie? Rasha, you have to keep everything cool. Don't expose anything yet. Not now.

''That's good then.'' I try to smile. 

a few hours later

''Did he tell you the truth?'' Medina asked, I look at her and shake my head. They all stay quiet. We weren't expecting something like this. He fought for me and showed me that he wanted to be his. But why, why does he always keep lying?

''But maybe Maria is lying. We can't trust her. I mean it's obvious she wants Mr.Bashar all for herself?'' Donia says aggressively. We all look at her, then Tamara nods. ''She's right, maybe Adnan did really hurt himself yesterday.''

''Can't you contact him? Like do you have his number?'' Medina adds, I look at them with no expression. I do have his number, but I was scared to call him. What if Maria was telling the truth, but what if she was lying. I hear my phone buzz and I looked down at it just to see Nadia calling. ''Perfect.'' Medina smiled.

''Hey, Nadia!'' I answer the call and put the call on speaker, I try to sound happy as I could. 

''Rasha! I've missed you, where have you been?!'' I hear her scream through the phone.

''I'm sorry Nadia, I haven't had time to call you.'' I respond. We exchange a few words and laugh about random stuff. Then I feel my friends look, they want me to ask about Adnan. I look down, I pray to god that Saiid was telling the truth. Please, god, please.

''So Nadia, how's Adnan?'' I ask slowly without trying to sound weird. 

''What about him?'' She asked with a sour voice. I inhaled and exhaled.

''I heard he injured himself yesterday, is that true?'' I close my eyes and took deep breaths. Come on, he did hurt himself. Saiid was telling the truth, he isn't lying.

''Rasha.'' I heard her say. ''Adnan hasn't been in California in a few days. He left to meet his parents.''

----------------------------------------------------------

A late update! I'm so sorry guys, but I'm trying I promise. Happy New Year!🥰

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍