[4] never felt in love.

Rasha

I walked into Medina's house with my school binders with me, I heard music and laughter. I walked into the living room and saw my friends, with Tariq's gang. They were drinking and dancing, yes most of them are Muslims but just because you identify yourself as a Muslim doesn't mean you follow the rules. Tamara and Medina identify themselves as Muslims but they drink, sleep around and smoke. Everyone noticed me and looked at me. Tariq looked at me for a second but looked down. '' Rasha! Where have you been? '' Medina asks me with a big smile on her face, she looks drunk. '' School, umm... What's going on here? '' I ask them. Medina and Tamara chuckles. '' We're having some fun. '' one of Tariq's friends says. '' Fun? '' I ask confused. '' Have you never heard of some fun? '' Tariq suddenly asks.

'' You need to learn the difference, drinking and dancing on each other aren't fun. It's haram. '' I cross my arms, everyone laughs at my response. '' You're still the same, princess. '' he smiles at me and I roll my eyes. He used to call me princess all the fricking time when we hung out and when we were still friends. Like he never said my real name once, he always used to called me princess. I liked it because I felt special, but now It's pretty disgusting. 

'' Then I'll excuse myself. '' I say and smile at them, '' Where are you going? '' Tamara asks me. '' Home, my sweet halal home. '' I say smile at her and storm out. It's so fricking disturbing that my friends need to be like this, why do they always share themselves to guys and behave like this. They always do something like this and crawl crying to me, I know It's their choice but as a best friend you don't want to see your best friends behave like that. Your best friends are your sisters and you love and care for your sisters, right?

'' Rasha, wait! '' I heard someone shout, I turned around and saw Donia running towards me. '' Shouldn't you be with them? '' I ask her, she shakes her head. '' No, I want to be with you. I'm a little disgusted by them... '' She says breathlessly. '' I don't like hanging out with Tamara and Medina when they are with guys, It's a little scary... '' She says and I chuckle. Donia is the innocent type of girl, she never does or says something wrong. She never talks back or argues with people. When she has a problem she always runs away from it and never solves it. '' Right, I understand Donia. So wanna go home to me and watch a movie? '' I ask her and she nods.

'' Then let's go to Walmart and buy some snacks, '' I say and she smiles excitedly.

Saiid

'' She had a big ass and oh my gosh, her breast was like two Mount Everest placed in her chest. '' Jaffar says and everyone laughs. '' Ew, you're so nasty Jaffar! '' Nadia slaps his arm and we laugh again.  '' Looks like you had a great night. '' I wink at him and he laughs. '' The best night, man. '' He says. '' But what happened to you bro, you never come with us to the club anymore? '' Adnan looks at me confused. I smile at him, '' Maybe because he has a life, and you don't? '' Nadia says. '' What do you mean, our life is the club. '' Jaffar says and Nadia shakes her head. '' Go find a life. '' Nadia says,

'' Guys, I'm very busy these days with many things, like work and family. '' I tell them, '' Ohhhhhhh has my brother gotten a girlfriend? '' Mac asks me and they look at me confused. '' What? And you haven't told us? '' Jaffar frowns, Nadia looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.
.

'' Is she hot? '' Adnan asks and I laugh, '' I haven't found a girlfriend, breath guys. '' I chuckle and sigh. '' I would get shocked if you had gotten a girlfriend, wallah. '' Jaffar says, I look at him confused. '' Why? '' I raise my left eyebrow. '' Because you are the type who never falls in love, you never had a serious relationship. '' Mac says.

'' Mac's right, I've known you for years and you have never fallen in love with anyone. '' Adnan says. I nodded and opened my favorite chips and began to eat. '' Well that's maybe because no one interests me, the girls who have fallen for me are either boring or psychopaths. '' I say and they laugh. '' That's right, but I bet all your students are in love with you. '' Mac laughs.

'' Their hearts must be melting when they see you, they must be thinking fuck me, daddy! when they lay their eyes on you. '' Jaffar says and everyone burst out laughing. I shake my head of disappointment, '' Stagfrullah Jaffar you need help. '' Nadia says and they laugh again.

Rasha

I walk into the school twenty minutes earlier, I don't know why but I felt like coming earlier today. I walked over to my locker and before I opened it I prayed to god so it could open with no problem. '' Bismillah. '' I say underneath my breath. I dial my code. I slowly open it and It opens with no problem, Yes! I took out my chemistry binders and closed my locker. I began to walk towards class while scrolling on Instagram, Cardi b confirms Offests Instagram was hacked and he wasn't the one who slid into Tekashi's girlfriend's DMs.

Oh my, she raps about how It's easy for her to break up with guys but she is still together with the guy who has been cheating on her like five times. I was about to put my phone down in my pocket when I felt myself bump into a chest, I lost my balance and fell on the floor. Ouch! Why is this always happening to me? I look up and guess who it is, Mr.Bashar. '' Are you always this clumsy? '' He says with a serious tone. I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. '' Me? clumsy? You were the one who bumped into me!? '' I say, he reaches his hand for me and helps me up.

'' You were the one who was looking at your phone and not the way. '' He crosses his arms, '' Exactly, my focus was on my phone! Your focus was on the way and you saw me, so why didn't you move? '' I snapped at him, He sighed and rolled his eyes. '' Whatever. '' He says. I looked down at the floor and saw my binders and my phone on the ground, omg what if my phone is cracked?! I would never get a new phone!

Mr.Bashar took up my binder and my phone up from the ground, he looked at my phone and smiled.

'' Don't worry your phone is fine. '' He passes it to me, '' It better be. '' I say and roll my eyes. I take a look at my phone and sigh of relief, '' Alhamdullilah. '' I say and smile. I feel him scanning my face, I look up at him. '' What? '' I snap. He shakes his head, '' I read your text about the wars, It was pretty good. So why do you have a low grade in history? '' He asks me.

'' Maybe because Mrs.Green hated me? I don't know. '' I say, he nods. '' If you show me that you study well and you're good at history you don't have to be tutored anymore,'' he says, I widen my eyes at him. '' Really? '' I ask and he smiles at me. '' Oh my god! Thank you I'll show you my best! '' I clap my hands excitedly. He looks at me and laughs, '' But you still have to come to my classroom after school. '' He says making my mood change. '' Yeah yeah, whatever. '' I cross my arms.

'' So how's your locker today? '' He asks me, '' Right, did you know that It opened without any problems?! '' I say excitedly. '' Yeah, you better thank me. I told them about your locker and they fixed it for you. '' He says, I look at him confused. '' Did you really do that? ''

He nods, '' Yes. '' he looks at me playfully. I sigh, '' Thanks, I guess. '' I look away. '' Princess! '' I heard a familiar voice shout, I turned around and saw Tariq jogging towards me. I turned around at Mr.Bashar. '' God, not him. '' I say disturbed. Mr.Bashar looks at me confused, '' Is he your boyfriend? '' He asks me, I look up at him and shook my head. '' Absolutely not! '' I immediately say.

'' Stay away from him Rasha, he's not a good guy at all. '' He says with a serious tone, '' When are you going to tell me something I don't know? '' I chuckle. '' Mr.Bashar, can I borrow Princess for a minute? '' Tariq asks, Mr.Bashar looks at us with an unimpressed look. He nods and walks away. I turn around at Tariq and he looks at me with a smile on his face, '' What is it. '' I ask him, Tariq looks at the ground for some seconds and then looks up at me.

'' Let's go see a movie after school. ''

-------------------------------------------------------------------

wait... is Mr.Bashar starting to care about Rasha? ohhhh! 🙊

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comment & Vote!

Love ya! 😜❤