[18] i fucking hate you!

Saiid

Sally and I walked slowly out of the restaurant we ate in. I haven't told her yet, but I'm planning to. I can't tell her immediately, I don't want to hurt her. I need to take care of this with patience. I look at her looking at me with a smile on her face, she's happy. Happy to be hanging out with me, I could see that she likes me. She really does like me, and it's my fault. I've given her false hopes. I stop walking and look at her, she stops too and looks back at me confused. I have to tell her now, that I love someone else. I can't keep lying to her. '' I have to tell you something, Sally. '' I say with a serious tone. She smiles again at me, '' Go on. '' She nods.

I sigh and look around before I speak, then I make eye contact with her. '' Sally... I'm in love- '' Suddenly before I even finish my sentence she leans closer to me and places her lips onto mine, she was kissing me. She was kissing me, and a few seconds later I kissed her back. I don't know what the fuck got into me, I just kissed her back. I was kissing her, I don't know why. I should push her away, but I'm not. She pulls away and looks deeply onto my eyes. '' I'm in love with you too. '' My heart skipped a beat when I heard what she said, what was going on?

Did she think- no she didn't. Fuck, what have I done? I looked at her like I was taken back. I didn't know what to say, but I failed her. '' Whoo! That was so cute! '' We heard a couple of people say. We turned around and saw a few people laughing. '' He's hot! Keep him sis! '' A girl winks at Sally. Sally chuckles as she buries her face onto her hands. I was breathing heavily, I didn't know what to feel. But then I was thinking about Rasha, I was really disappointed. As I thought about Rasha I got disgusted by myself, even though Rasha and weren't a thing. Even though she doesn't like me, It feels like I did something really wrong.

'' I'll drive you home. '' I said as I opened the door for her.

When we arrive at her home I pulled over next to her house. When I parked my car I took a deep breath before I looked over too her. '' Thank you for today Mr.Bashar, it was such fun. '' She blushes. I don't say anything but nod as an answer. She kisses my cheek before she gets out of the car. She closes the car door, I watch her walk into her house. When she disappears from my sight I sigh loudly. What the fuck did I get myself into? Why did I fucking kiss her back? And why didn't I say anything? But what if this is best for me? What if I can learn to like Sally back as I lose the feelings I have for Rasha? What if this is supposed to happen, it's not like Rasha feels the same way about me. What if Jaffar and Mac are really right? What if this is the best way?

I walk into our living room and I only see Adnan watching Tv. When he lays his eyes on me he smiles, ''Wassup bro, where have you been?'' He asks me while I take a seat next to him. I glanced at him before I spoke, ''I was eating out with Sally.'' I tell him and looked over to the Tv. I took the Tv remote and changed the channel. '' Oh, you met her. '' He stated. I nod. Then he scots closer to me, ''But Saiid you're not dating her because you like her, or am I wrong?'' I look back at him with a straight-faced expression. I didn't know how to answer, but I think he already knew so I didn't have to answer.

''You are dating her to keep your mind distracted from something, or someone.'' He continues. I let out a small chuckle,'' Since when did you become a detective.'' I joke and he laughs. Then he turns off the tv, ''What are you trying to avoid Saiid, tell me.'' He says softly, but at the same time serious. I didn't know if wanted to tell him, I didn't want him the old same thing Jaffar and Mac told me. I bite my lower lip before I spoke, ''You won't understand.'' I tell him

Then he scots closer and wraps his arm around my shoulder. ''Tell me so I can understand'' I look at him like he's stupid. Then he chuckles, ''C'mn tell me!'' He claps my shoulder. I folded my arms and nodded, ''I'm in love.'' I say with a soft tone. He widens his eyes at me, ''But isn't that a good thing? I don't understand, why would you keep your mind distracted from the person you love?'' He asks cluelessly. ''Rasha, I'm in love with Rasha, my student. That's the thing, I'm in love with my student.'' I almost shout. I don't look at him, I don't dare to look at him. I don't want to see his reaction, it's probably worse than Jaffar's or Mac's.