[15] rumors...

Saiid

Monday

As soon as I woke up I got ready for work, I wore a long neck t-shirt with black pants. I haven't talked to others since yesterday, nor did they try to talk to me. I understood that I did wrong, but Mac, he really annoyed me. What he said annoyed me, because everything he said was true. And that's why I smacked him, because he said the truth. He said that I'm Rasha's teacher, and I can't love her. He said that I've never loved anyone but Rasha. He said... that she only sees me as a teacher, and it was all true. That's why I smacked him, because he was right.

It annoyed and frustrated the shit out of me. I just wanted him to shut up, I was already trying to keep my mind distracted from Rasha. I silently walk into the kitchen, I see Mac, Adnan, and Nadia eating their breakfast without a word coming out of their mouths. As soon as they notice me they looked down, they acted like I wasn't there. I made my own breakfast as everyone was quiet. '' Good morning everyone! '' Jaffar said excitedly. Everyone looks at him, '' Good morning. '' I say. '' Are you going to work now Saiid? '' Jaffar asks me, I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. I nod carefully, '' Yes. I am. '' I reply.

He smiles at me, '' Good, I'll drive you there. '' he says and opens the fridge. I turn around at him, '' But, I have a car? '' I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. '' I don't matter, I'll just drive you there. I have to talk to you. '' He shakes his head. I nod my head as I reply.

We get out of the house and unlock Jaffar's car. I take a seat on the passenger seat as Jaffar sits on the driver seat. As soon as he shuts the car door he starts the car and starts driving. There's a silence between for a few minutes, he probably thinks about how he should start talking. '' So, Mac told me everything. '' He breaks the silence. I sigh loudly, '' That piece of shit. '' I say frustrated. '' But I forced him to, he didn't tell the others but for me. '' He says trying to defend him. I look out of the window, now both of my friends know that I love my student.

'' So you love Rasha. '' I don't know if it was a question or something he was trying to understand. I don't say anything, I just wanted to keep the silence like this. '' It really shocked me, I mean you barley liked any girl we introduced you too, I actually thought you would stay single all your life. It was shocking, but Mac is right. You just can't, you'll end up in trouble. If Yasin finds out he will- '' I interrupt his sentence, '' Jaffar, these feelings, they are just temporarily. I will lose these feelings as soon as possible. '' I said, but I didn't know if it was a lie or the truth. '' oh... but don't you think you should start dating, I mean there are many girls who want to date you. What about Aisha or your ex Kianna. You almost liked her. ''

I turn my gaze at him, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, but I needed to lose these feelings. '' Or wait, Hala. What about Hala, she's really beautiful and funny. '' He says with excitement, I nod carefully without even knowing if I agreed or not. '' Good, I'll invite her over tonight. '' He claps my shoulder as he looks out in the driveway.

What am I doing?

Rasha

I walk into the school with slow and hard steps, for some reason I just wanted to run back home. Not only because it's Monday, I just felt like I needed space to think. To think about everything, I mean... I just realized that I have feelings for my teacher. How does that make sense? I just don't get it, how could I like Mr.Bashar? We always argue, and I feel like I always get mad at him? So how could I like him? But there are times I think about him a lot, and when I look at I get those butterflies... so now what should I do? Should I try to lose these feelings, or should I confess?