[32] if not you, its not anyone.

Rasha

three days later and I haven't even moved from my bed. I haven't been able to eat right and everything I have been doing is just crying. The only thing that I have been able to do apart from everything. I haven't even been in school, I can't face him. I just can't look at him. Like why man? What have I done to deserve this? What did I do?

Why am I acting dumb? I was expecting all of this from the very first start when I first laid my eyes on Maria. And he suddenly turned so suspicious after she started working in our school. He started lying and he met her behind my back. Why didn't he just tell me the truth? Why didn't he just tell me that she was a woman he used to date.

And yes, I'm a bad Muslim. And at this point do I even count as a Muslim, I lost my faith and forgot Allah. I'm aware of that, I don't know what I should do. I never thought this would happen to me, I used to be so in love with my religion. But now, I turned against my religion. 

I hear knocks on my door, I look up and see my sister walk in with a smile on her face. She sits on my bed, I look down. I didn't want her to see my dark circles after getting no sleep and crying all day and all night. ''How are you feeling, Rasha.'' She asks with a sweet tone. I don't respond, and I don't plan to respond. 

She sighs, ''Please talk to me, you haven't been active these past days. Is something wrong?'' A tear drops from my eye, I felt so weak. I didn't know what was going on with me, I didn't want to live. He destroyed me. 

''Nothing is wrong, can you please leave?'' I whispered, I slowly looked up at her. She raised her brows, ''Rasha, please tell me-'' I cut her off by standing up, ''Get out! Now!'' I pointed at the door. ''Rasha, behave. Tell me what's wrong.'' 

''It's not your business, please just get out. I don't have time for anyone! Just please, get out!'' I exclaimed. She slowly stood up and looked at me, then she shakes her head. ''Someone destroyed you bad, and I will find that someone. Just wait.'' She kisses my forehead before she gets out. 

I fell on the floor and cried hard as I could, I felt so empty. The only thing I felt was the pain. Is this really love? If this really is love, then fuck all of it. 

Saiid

I've been trying to reach Rasha these past few days. God knows how much I've tried to call her and how much I have texted her. My heart hurts when I think about when she saw me with Maria. When she cried, and when she ended everything. 

I didn't know how to react, I felt like my life ended right there and then. Rasha is the woman I live for, I don't know what I should do, this time it feels like I lost for real. Why do I always get into this shit? I have to explain myself to her, and It should be soon as possible. 

''Saiid, we are leaving for the club. Are you coming with us?'' Adnan asks me, I look up at him from my plate. I sigh and shake my head, ''I have work to do.'' I tell him. Suddenly they all kept silent, I hear them whisper things to each other. ''Saiid, what's going on? You seem down?'' They all look at me. I bit my lower lip, ''It's nothing.'' 

I see Jaffar sit next to me, ''Saiid, how is Rasha? Have you been meeting up with her these past few days.'' My whole body gets weak when I hear her name. I shrug my shoulders, ''Rasha and I, we broke up.'' 

''What?!'' They all bawled out. I look up at them with a blank expression. ''Bro, are you serious?! What happ-'' Before Mac got to finish his sentence Nadia cut him off, ''He cheated on her, that's why.'' She folds her arms and looked at me with disgust. I look at her with my brows furrowed, what the fuck was she talking about? Or maybe she was the one who told her about Adnan.