[33] finding out about everything.

Rasha

I felt like a stone hit my stomach when I saw her stand there, her eyes widened and her brows were raised. I try to convince myself that she didn't hear anything, but I'd just lie to myself. I knew she heard everything, it was obvious. ''Rasha, what is this?'' She almost trembled at her words. 

I look Saiid before I look back at her, ''Nothing, nothing. Mr.Bashar was just asking me why I haven't gone to school for a while.'' I try to save the situation, but I knew she knew I was lying. She walked a few steps towards us, ''But I'm sure I heard something else.'' My heart skips a beat, I couldn't even breathe anymore. I didn't hear a word from Saiid, not even a breath. ''Saiid, I heard you saying that you- you love Rasha.''

I look up at Saiid, he looks back at me. I felt how my body weakened, god what the fuck is going on. I finally hear him sigh and look at her, ''I love her, I love Rasha.'' What the fuck is he saying! Doesn't he understand what's he's going to get us into!? ''Wh-what?''

He glances at me, ''I love her, but she won't accept me. Because I keep messing up everything, she won't even let me explain myself. And I'm sorry Aliah. I know I'm her teacher, but I can't get my eyes off Rasha. I love her. But since she doesn't want me in her life I won't disturb her and fuck her life up.'' What he said broke my heart even more, I didn't want him to say that. I want him to keep fighting for me. ''Saiid, are you serious?'' Saiid's eyes are still on me. 

''Rasha, do you feel the same?'' My sister looks straight at me with her brows furrowed, I stare down for a second. Of course I love him so fucking much, I want him. I want him for the rest of my life and I could kill for him. But I can't, we both have to move on. I look up at him, I breathe before I let out the most painful sentence. ''Not anymore.'' God, that hurt.

There was a silence between us for a few seconds, then Saiid looks at Aliah. ''Have a great night.'' We see him get in his car and drive off. I cried my lungs out, I just couldn't hold it anymore. I felt like a bitch doing this to us, but he hurt me even more. I feel my sister hug me, ''Shh, shh Rasha. It's okay. It's okay habibti.'' 

I lean on her chest, ''Aliah. I love him. I fucking love him, I love him so much.'' She doesn't respond, I didn't know if she judges me or didn't know what to say. She may be disappointed that her sister fell in love with her teacher. She caresses my head, ''Aliah, please don't tell mom or dad about this. And don't tell Yasin. Please, we'll both get in trouble.'' 

''I won't tell anyone I promise, but you have to tell me what's going on.''

Saiid

I felt like it was all over, I had hope before. But now, I lost every hope in me. I knew she haven't lost her feelings for me, but I knew she was going to do that by the nearest time. She didn't want me in her life anymore, she hated me. I understand her, I really fucked it up this time. I fucking fucked it up. I lost her. I fucking lost her. 

I hit the steering wheel a few times to let out the anger inside of me, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I just couldn't hold in anymore. I lost everything, not only Rasha. Will I ever find someone like her? Even if I did, I don't anyone but her. I want her only. No one but her.

I walk into the living room, Adnan was sitting on one of the couches. ''Where have you been?'' I sit on the couch next to him. ''I had to talk to Rasha.'' I breathe out. I hear him sigh loudly, he only let out a sigh. ''Bro, I really fucked up.'' I lay on the couch and look at the roof. ''I lost the most important person in my life. I lost her, Adnan I lost her.'' I keep repeating myself. ''You did, man. You lost the most perfect woman for you.''

I let out a painful chuckle, ''Her sister found out, she heard us.'' The silence between us was too loud, I don't know how he reacted. I wasn't looking at him. ''I'm going to tell you a thing Saiid, you may think nothing can be worse right now. But a storm is coming for you, be prepared.'' I hear him leaving the living room.