[12] falling in love...

Rasha

'' Don't be sad anymore okay? Dad loves you, he really didn't mean it. Okay? '' Aliah rests my head on her shoulder. I slowly nod as I sigh. '' It doesn't matter anymore. It was my fault anyway, I was the one who raised my voice at him. '' I said. I feel her shaking her head. '' It's not your fault, It's that bitch Elissa's fault. '' She says as I chuckle silently. She pulls away and looks at me, '' I've noticed something these past few days. '' She caresses my cheek carefully. I furrow my eyebrows at her, '' What do you mean Aliah? '' 

'' I don't I just feel like something is wrong with you, you get lost in thoughts when I talk to you or you don't even pay attention to mom and dad when they are talking to you... '' I look at her confused, okay I do agree about getting lost in thoughts. But I think she's overreacting, everyone gets lost in thoughts sometimes. '' Do you like someone? '' She asks nervously. Suddenly before I get to open my mouth Mr.Bashar pops up on my mind from nowhere. Mr.Bashar? What? Why would he pop up on my mind in this situation? Because you like him bitch. What was that? I like him? Pffftttt never in my wildest dreams.

'' I knew it! You like someone! '' Aliah shouts excitedly. I look at her with widened eyes, '' I don't! Wallah, I don't like anyone! '' I shout as she laughs loudly. '' I'm your sister, I know everything about you. '' She slaps my forehead playfully. '' You have to tell me everything, who he is, his name, if he's cute and if he is muscular. '' She winks at me. Well Mr.Bashar, he kinda is cute and muscular. Am I wrong? I mean every shirt he wears it shows how perfectly built he is, and when I touched his chest, omg my heart. WHAT THE FREAK WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM, THIS IS SO CRINGE!

 I get up from bed, '' Listen, I don't have feelings for anyone. I don't like anyone, me? Rasha? Like someone? Pffttt, you know that's not true. '' I point at her. She folds her arms. '' Tsk, tsk, tsk, it seems like you haven't realized it yet. When you've realized you have to tell me everything. '' I see her get up from the bed and put her arms on my shoulder.

'' I love you Rasha, you know that? '' She says it with a smile. '' Eww, stop it. You're supposed to hate me! '' I joke and we laugh. '' Anyways, I'm going to Sarah and Yasin. Their friends are there too, you should come with me. '' She raises her eyebrows. Well, I don't have anyone to hang out with today. Donia is in Michigan with her family, Tamara is visiting her boyfriend and Medina is with some dude she just met. '' Fine. '' I say.

'' Yalla, get ready. We have to be there in an hour.''

Saiid

I look at my friends talking and laughing, but everything I could think about was Rasha. I've been thinking about her since yesterday. I don't know, but I feel really bad. Was I too hard on her? Was I wrong by avoiding her? But I did it for her. I don't want to hurt her, or even myself. I really care about her, I care about her more than anybody else. And It's killing every bone inside of me, I don't even know how I ended up in this situation. But everything I knew was that I'm falling In love with Rasha. I know, It sounds so stupid. She's much younger than me and she's my student. But I can't help it, I just can't. Whenever I lay my eyes on her my heart pounds really fast. 

I never thought I would fall in love with someone this fast, or even fall in love with someone. What did I know about falling in love, I've never felt in love with someone. I dated many girls but still, I never ever felt anything for them. But Rasha, everything she does interest me. And I hate it, I hate it so fucking much. '' Saiid? '' I hear Yasin say. I look up at them and I feel everyone's eyes on me. '' What is it? '' I chuckle as I look at them. '' What wrong with you? You look so lost? Is it something you're hiding? '' Mac asks. I take a deep breath before I speak.

'' What could I be hiding? '' I say with a smile on my face. Nadia shakes her head carefully. '' I don't know, It feels like you have something in mind that you haven't told us about. '' She says. I shake my head, '' There's nothing you should worry about, by the way, I have to make a quick call. '' I say as I get up and leave the kitchen. I walk out of the house to get some fresh air. I sit down on the outdoor staircases as I look at the neighborhood's driveway. I don't know what's wrong with me? Since I've noticed that I'm getting interested in Rasha my whole mood has changed.