[35] wife.

Saiid

As I wore my jacket I heard Rasha groan, I turn my gaze at her. I see her open her eyes a little bit, ''Saiid, where are you going?'' She said with her sleepy voice. I sit on the bed next to her. I caress her cheek, ''I have something I got to do.'' I whisper, she shut her eyes again but her forehead wrinkled. ''Are you coming back?'' She whispers back. I sigh and smile, ''Of course my love, I'll be back in an hour or so.''

She groans, ''Please babe,'' She stops for a second and looks up at me, ''Don't do something stupid.'' A tear leaves her eye. I lean in and kiss her forehead. Slowly after she falls asleep again I walk out of the room quietly and shut the door after me. I see Adnan stand in front of me leaning on the wall. ''Are you sure the man that called you was the one who shot Rasha?'' I shrug my shoulder, ''I'm not sure, but he said that he'll meet me right now.''

''Do you have the gun?'' I ask Adnan as we're walking towards the car. He nods and gets into the car. We arrive at an empty parking garage. A few men stood a bit away from us. We park the car and walk up to them. ''Saiid Bashar?'' One of the men asks. He was wearing a black mask that covered his face. I nod and shake hands with him. ''Take a seat.'' They were couches and tables all over the garage. Adnan and I sit on of the couches, and the man sits in front of us as the other men stand behind the couch he's sitting on.

''Rasha Hamadini, who is she to you?'' He asks with his legs crossed, I look around before answering. ''She's my wife.'' I immediately feel Adnan's eyes on me. The man nods at me, ''Then who is Maria Adams?'' My heart drops, I didn't want to hear that Maria paid him to shoot Rasha. I sigh, ''She's my former lover.''

I hear the men laugh, ''This man just made war between two women.'' They keep laughing. The man raises his brows, ''I guess that's why she told me that she wanted me to kill your wife.'' The blood inside me started boiling, how could someone have the heart to do so.

''Do you have proof?''

Rasha

I slowly open my eyes to see myself lying on Saiid's bed. I rub my eyes and look around, he wasn't in the room. I remember him wearing his jacket and telling me he'll back in an hour. But it has probably over a few hours now. I get up from the bed slowly, I felt my arm burning. But it has gotten better. I look at myself in the mirror. My scarf was still on but a few hairs were showing. I fixed my scarf all over again before I walked into the kitchen. I see Mac, Jaffar, and Nadia in the kitchen eating breakfast.

''Good morning girl!'' Nadia exclaim. I chuckle, ''Morning guys.'' When I look around, I don't see Adnan anywhere. Is he with Saiid? ''How was it sleeping next to your boyfriend?'' Jaffar winks at me, I roll my eyes and take a seat. Actually, I had the best sleep. How he was hugging me with his strong arm, made me feel protected. And god, it was so comfy. ''But where is he now?'' They ask me. I don't respond, but then I just shrugged my shoulders. ''I don't know.''

Then we hear the front door open and shut, we see Adnan and Saiid walk into the kitchen. He looks at me and smiles. I look down and sigh, I was kind of upset. Why wouldn't he wake up with me but go out? ''Where were you?'' Nadia asks them. Saiid sits next to me and looks at her, ''Nowhere, we just had to do something.'' He replies.

''I wonder where nowhere is,'' I whisper to myself annoyed, but everyone heard me clearly. I feel Saiid's arm around my shoulder, ''Wow, is my babygirl annoyed?'' He kisses my temple. I push him off of me playfully, ''Ew, don't call me that. That's nasty.'' He laughs. ''But it suits you, babygirl.'' He holds my chin and made me glance at him. A smile unwillingly appears on my face, but I try to hide. ''If you keep calling me that I'll break your nose.''

He laughs, then he kisses the tip of my nose. We hear the guys cough, ''You know we're still here.'' Jaffar keeps fake coughs. We hear them all laugh as I shut my eyes of embarrassment. Suddenly we heard the door ring.

Nadia walks out to the hallway to open it, we see Yasin, Sarah and Aliah walk in. Saiid sighs as he leans on his chair next to me. "Rasha! How are you?!" Aliah rushes to me and hugs me, "Aliah it still hurts you know so be careful."

"Did you sleep well?" Sarah asks me with a smile, I look at Saiid who smiles to himself. I mean of course, who wouldn't sleep well with strong arms around them. I nod, "Yes, Alhamdullilah."

Yasin takes a seat in front of us then and he looks around, "I want everyone out of here, I need to talk to Rasha and Saiid." My hearts drop as everyone looks at us. They all nod but my sister and Sarah, "We'll stay here as well, she's our family."

When the others left Yasin looks at us and sighs, "Never once did I thought I'll deal with something like this. Not with you Saiid." Saiid scoffs and shakes his head, "What is your point," I realized that Saiid was getting annoyed.

"Rasha, I want to ask you something and I want you to be honest." He says. I nod slowly, he sighs before he asks, "Has Saiid ever touched you or done something against your will?" As soon as he spat the sentence out Saiid stands up and grips his shirt,

"Yasin do you fucking hear what you are saying?!" Saiid's loud voice made everyone in the room flinch, my heart sank. "Do you really think I'll hurt the woman I love willingly?"

I stand up from my seat, "Saiid let him go!" I shout and try to drag him off of Yasin. He lets go of him but the hatred in his face was still there. Yasin looks at me, "Rasha." He said, waiting for me to answer.

I shake my head, "Yasin, never once did he try to do something to hurt me willingly. Never." Yasin bites his lower lip, not knowing what to answer. I know everything sounded so crazy, but I won't leave someone I love for anyone. "But does all of this mean you'll marry each other?" I heard my sister ask.

My heart drops at the question she asks, I never really thought about that. There were other things to think about that I even forgot about marriage. And I don't think Saiid wants to marry me ye-

"Yes, as soon as she graduates we'll marry immediately. We'll make everything halal soon." Oh my god, Saiid- is he marrying me? Will he become my husband?

"Is that what you want Rasha?'' Sarah looks at me with a soft expression. I breathe heavily this time, I look at Saiid who looks at me. God, Of course I want to marry this man. It's like a freaking dream coming true. I look back at them and nod, ''Yes, it is.'' 

I see Yasin's hand turn into a fist, it's like he doesn't want this to happen. ''Alright, Saiid. Prepare yourself to meet Rasha's parents. Rasha you're coming with us.'' Yasin said, I looked at him with furrowed brows. ''What about my parents? Do they know?'' I ask.

He nods, ''We told them that you hurt your arm, you should go home now. Don't worry.'' I look back at Saiid, I didn't want to leave him. I loved spending the night with him and the others. He looks at me and smiles, I wrap my arms around his waist as he pulls me to his chest. ''I'll see you later, alright?'' He whispers.

I pull away and nod. 

Saiid

When they left my friends came into the kitchen. ''What happened?'' Jaffar asks with his arms crossed, I sigh.

''I guess I'm going to meet Rasha's parents.'' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍