[37] memories.

Rasha

The day is here, it's finally here. The day I graduate. I look at myself in the mirror wearing my graduation clothes. I can't believe it, am I really leaving the school I have been going through hell and heaven in? The place I met new friends in, the place I had my fights in, the place that made me and Tariq get closer to each other, and the place where I fell in love with my teacher who is now my fiance. 

A tear leaves my eye, wow. It's really true. I'm really leaving Wildwood High School. I'll miss it, really much. ''Rasha, Yalla! We need to get in time for your graduation.'' I sighed and exited my room. I look at my parents and sister standing in front of the door. As I walk down towards them I see my father smiling at me.

''I can't believe my daughter is finally graduating.'' He kisses my forehead. I shrug my shoulders, ''Something I thought I'd never do.'' They all laugh at my reply. We sit in the car driving to my school, the last time they drive me to school. God, I can't believe I wished to finish school at the start of school but now I don't want to leave school.

Right, my dad and mom didn't think it's strange that my fiance is or was my teacher. They think that as long as he's a good person, I think it's normal to marry their teacher in Iraq. So they didn't mind. A few days ago I met Saiid's family, his parents, and his siblings. They all were wonderful, I liked them all so much. And his mother, she was so freaking sweet to me. 

I get out of the car and walk towards my friends and their parents, we all greet each other. ''Bitch! We are graduating!'' Medina jumps around, we all laugh and hug. I felt a tear running across my face. When I started this school I couldn't wait to graduate, but I don't want to do that anymore. The memories, oh my god the memories. I won't forget a single one.

We all walk towards the field, where our graduates will be held. The field was filled with students that were about to graduate, I look around, searching for Saiid. But I don't see him anywhere. ''Chill out, you'll find your fiancee sooner or later.'' Medina lets out and we all laugh.

The principal prepare himself for his speech, I sigh. This will never end, ''My wonderful students, soon to be leaving WildWood Highschool.'' He started, I looked away. Finally, my eyes met Saiid. He stood a few meters from me, along with the other teachers. He smiled at me as I smiled back.

After the principal's speech, he called out students' names to give them their diplomas and say goodbye one last time to the teachers and the principal. ''Rasha Hamadini.'' The principal called out on the speaker, I slowly got up and took a few breaths. I walked up on the stage and shake hands with the teachers until I stood in front of Saiid. We locked eyes, trying to not smile brightly. ''I'm proud of you baby, you know that?''

I blushed, ''I'll see you later.'' I say before I walk past him towards the principal. When I got my diploma I ran towards my family I hugged all of them. I saw my father tearing up, ''I'm so proud of you, habibti.'' He says wiping his tears away. I chuckle, kissing his cheek.

''Rasha!'' I saw Yasin, Sarah, Nadia, Adnan, Jaffar, and Mac walk towards me. Oh my god, are they here?! I ran towards them and hug every single one of them. ''Congratulations!'' Adnan laughs, I smile at him. ''Thank you so much.'' They hype me up for a few minutes before we all take pictures together. The only one who was missing was Saiid, but had to say goodbye to the other students. So no pictures with him.

I walk into the school, one last time, scanning every corner I will be leaving after today. Oh my god, I can't believe it. I looked at my locker, ''Aww, I'll miss you!'' I exclaimed as it heard me. I turned around, I saw that Saiid's classroom door was open. I slowly walk in looking around. This is where all memories with Saiid were. My first kiss with him, I touched my lips. I'll really miss this, I feel a hand swing me around.

I faced Saiid, smiling brightly at me. He slowly shut the door and scanned me from top to toe, ''Wow, you look amazing.'' I bit my lower lip. ''Don't I.'' I twirl around. He laughed, nodding. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I did the same with his neck. ''You sure do, but what are you doing here?'' He asked.

I sighed, ''I wanted to say goodbye to your classroom, I mean the place where we had our first kiss.'' I explain. He scoffs, ''I understand, what about making one last memory here?'' I wrinkled my head, trying to understand what he meant. He lifts me up from the ground and put me on his desk, his eyes were still on mine. The butterflies kept flying around, they are still there.

''Rasha, the day I met you I never planned to be this in love with you. I never even planned to fall in love with you, as the days went by I realized how much I needed you in my life. I had never met someone like you, I never will. Rasha, I want you to know this,'' He stopped for a breathe.

''I'm going to love you. I'm going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I'm going to love you when you're happy and I'm going to still love you the most when you're sad. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. I want to love you, each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you for you. And I'm always going to want you, I'm always going to be here loving you with everything. Rasha, have my kids. Rasha, help me build our family. Rasha, grow with me until our last breaths.''

Tears escaped my eyes, I let out a few sobs. I couldn't stop myself from crying, Ya Allah. Thank you for bringing this man into my life. I held his face and slammed my lips on his, our lips moving roughly against each other. I wanted every piece of him, I kept kissing him until we both stopped for a breath. ''I love you, I love you so much Saiid. I want you and need you forever.'' He wiped my tears with his thumb.

''I'll be yours forever, we'll grow old together Rasha. Alright?'' I nodded, pressing my lips on his again.

I spent the evening in Saiid's house with our friends, we all laugh as we eat dinner. ''Bro, forget about that. You remember when you wanted to slap me but you accidentally slapped our history teacher.'' We all burst out laughing at what Mac just said. ''Whatever man, you've done worse.''

''I can't believe you all did that to your teachers, I could never.'' I let out, taking a bite from the kebab we ordered. They all stare at me, ''Oh girl, I just know you're not the one to talk.'' Nadia stares at me and Saiid, I laugh as Saiid kisses my temple. ''Well, you're right.'' I tell her, she shrugs her shoulders with a smirk.

Everyone gets into their rooms to sleep, as Saiid and I still were in the kitchen, talking about life and our first memories. ''What really happened to Maria?'' I asked him, I never really found it. He sighed, not wanting to look up. ''You really want to know, babe?'' He asked, well of course I do? ''What do you think? She ended up in jail just like that.''

''She was the one who hired a hitman to shoot you,'' I gasped, wow. That heartless bitch, she really did that. ''I can't believe you really had feelings for her before.'' I spat crossing my arms. ''Don't remind me about a time I get disgusted of.'' He says.

''Now, it's only you and I. No one else could ruin this again, alright baby?'' He pinched my cheek, I nodded slowly.

''No one but us.''

--------------------------------------------------

Finally, the end of His Silly Student. I know I have been letting you guys suffer a lot by not updating in months. Please forgive me, I literally went through so much and I had no ideas for this book anymore. But I finally finished it for you, so please forgive me. I'm so thankful for you guys, thank you for supporting me for every chapter I write, and please keep supporting me. I really need it! I'm so happy for you all, thank you for giving me the chance to please you with this book. I love you guys so much. And of course, there will be an Epilogue as soon as possible.🥰

xoxo, Youwilllovethislove