Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

I slowly wake up only to hear knocking on my door. With a moan I get to my feet and head towards the door. The knocking begins to get more frantic.

I yell “WILL YOU STOP FUCKING BANGING ON THE FUCKING DOOR I’M COMING ALRIGHT!”

I’m not a morning person.

Opening the door I notice that it’s Morgan.

I ask rather rudely “What do you want!?

Morgan smirks “How could I forget that you’re not a morning person.”

I grumble “Next time remember will you now what do you want?”

Morgan orders “I want you to help Quinn and Aaron get the Kitchen ready for when Roxy comes down. Plus can you begin to wake everyone else up please in a quieter way than you did last year.”

I ask with a huge smile plastered to my face “What the megaphone worked didn’t it?”

Morgan smiles “Yes it did but it also woke Roxy up.”

I smirk “It gave you more alone time didn’t it. You know you liked the extra banging time.”

Morgan rolls his eyes while smiling “Okay maybe I did but that’s not the point she needs to be completely in the dark about it.”

I smile “Sure I’ll wake everyone up quietly but if they don’t wake up then I’m going to be loud. Hell I’m going to wake Loki up by being loud just because I like pissing him off in the morning.”

Morgan comments with a smile “I sometimes wonder how he can put up with you.”

I snort “Don’t you mean how I can put up with him?”

Morgan smirks “Nope.”

I curse “Arsehole.”

Morgan laughs for a few moments then notifies “You have an hour and a half to get the kitchen ready and to get everyone up before I let Roxy out of the room so I suggest that you start.”

I moan “Why me? Why so early in the morning?”

Morgan laughs “It’s because you’re Head Enforcer unless you don’t want to be Head Enforcer anymore. Plus it’s the only time where there is little risk of Roxy walking in.”

I snap “I would never give up my position of Head Enforcer I like the role way too much for that.”

Morgan admits “Plus you’re the only one I would allow the position to be filled by.”

I smile “See I know you wouldn’t want anyone else as Head Enforcer after you’d seen how well I could fill the position.”

Morgan smirks “Just don’t let it get to your head.”

I smile “Sure whatever.”

Morgan notifies while beginning to walk away “An hour and a half and then I let Roxy loose okay.”

I call “Okay.”

I quickly close the door and get changed into a pair of green cameo jeans and a plain black long sleeved shirt. I pull on a pair of black boots before heading out of the room and along the hall towards Loki’s room.

Arriving at Loki’s room I begin to knock loudly on the door.

After a few minutes I yell “LOKI YOU LAZY PLONK OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!”

I then wait a few seconds all the while continuing to knock loudly before the door opens to reveal an almightily pissed Loki. Oh my God he’s still not dressed. He’s still only wearing his boxers.