Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

*Brooklyn's P.O.V.*

I can feel something over my waist. I slowly open my eyes and my nostrils flare slightly at the foreign smell that invades my nose and makes my Snow Leopard purr in affection. I move slightly to look behind me and find that Loki is pressed up against my back and has his arm across my waist as he cuddles me in his sleep. Typical. I turn to look at Raya who is as usual sprawled out across the whole bed. How Phoenix can sleep in the same bed as her especially when she does that I do not know.

I hear a gentle knocking at the door and try to wriggle my way out of Loki's grasp without waking him. Once free I quickly head to the door and open it slightly. It's Rocco.

Rocco asks "Is Loki awake?"

I notify "No why?"

Rocco grins mischievously "I want to wake him up."

I roll my eyes then argue "Let him sleep. It's early."

Rocco bribes "Come on I'll make it worth your while."

I ask intrigued "How so?"

Rocco offers "I'll buy you food at the next diner we stop at."

I demand "The next three diners that we stop at because let's face we will be stopping at three more diners."

Rocco notifies "Agreed and thank you for doing business."

I add "Also one more term. If you don't make this hilarious to watch you'll have to buy all my food as well as Loki's food for the remainder of the trip."

Rocco grins and nods his head while heading over to Loki. I close the door and walk further in before leaning against the wall. Rocco gets into the bed facing Loki. He places Loki's arm over him and Rocco places his own hand onto Loki's face beginning to gently rub it. Loki soon stirs from sleep but jumps in shock once his eyes fully adjust once opened.

Loki snarls in a very annoyed tone "What are you doing? Get off me."

Rocco teases "But Loki I thought you felt the same way about me."

Rocco pulls Loki into a tight hug which Loki quickly begins to try and struggle away from. Eventually Loki brings his knees upwards and kicks Rocco launching him across the room. I burst out into laughter as Rocco ends up landing on Raya who snaps awake quickly launching Rocco off the bed and onto the floor. For a little thing Raya is a lot stronger than she looks hence why she is an Enforcer.

Loki turns to look at me as I continue to laugh at Rocco who still hasn't got up from the floor. Loki gets up and stalks over to me a murderous look on his face.

I chuckle "Don't blame me it wasn't my idea."

Loki asks "Who's was it then?"

I notify "It was Rocco's bright idea."

Loki argues "You did nothing to stop him."

I defend "In my defence he made it worth my while. By the way Rocco it wasn't funny enough so you're buying my food and Loki's food for the remainder of the trip."

Rocco curses "Fuck."

I chuckle "Should have tried harder."

Rocco chuckles "Maybe next time."

Loki argues with a growl of annoyance "There better not be a next time."

Me and Rocco burst out laughing. We both know that there will be a next time. Loki huffs in annoyance and folds his arms over his chest.