Chapter Twenty One

To those who asked the questions in the last author's note I hope this answers those questions. If not ask away again as I can also do another question and answer session between Brooklyn and Loki.

Anyway enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty One

We arrive at my office and quickly enter only to find that none of the Enforcers have arrived yet although they do wait outside the office most of the time with the exception of Rocco because he's an ass.

I sit down in my chair and power up my computer so that I can email a few people and do a small amount of work while I wait for the Enforcers to arrive.

Loki asks "What are you doing now?"

I admit "Doing a bit of work and emailing people. I suggest you learn some more about Shifters."

"How can I learn there is nothing to learn from in here other than you?"

"Then ask me questions Loki, I'm female I can multitask."

"Fine then I will."

"Good ask away trouble."

"I remember reading about Shifter territories. Where are the other territories for Shifters?"

"The nearest territory to ours is the one near Fairbanks which is just under six hours away. That Clan is called the Winters Clan. Each territory usually spread over one hundred miles with some territories being either smaller or larger depending on the amount of Shifters in a Clan. Our territory covers the whole Talkeetna Mountain Range. The Winters Clan covers the Steese National Conservation Area which again covers one hundred miles."

"Where are other territories though? How many are there?"

"God without looking on the database I cannot accurately say. There are Shifter Clans all over the world."

"What's this database you speak of?"

"It's like a social network which lists the names of the Shifter Clans on it alongside their location if they wish for that information to be available. On the database it'll show the Alpha Pair, the Beta pair and the Head Enforcer's names but nothing else about them. Some Clans put up maybe one of their Clans members which are well known in the Shifter community for being feral. For example this Clan has me on it as being not only the Head Enforcer but also a feral Shifter."

"Where are the most territories?"

"Most territories are in the main body of the United States. There are quite a few in the United Kingdom as well as Russia, China and on the continent of Africa."

"How do you know if you're in a Shifter territory or a Human territory?"

"Well Humans don't have territories they just live wherever they live. Shifter Clans by law have to post signs around the perimeter of the territory stating that people are entering a Shifter territory."

"I once read that Shifters have laws what are they?"

"There are many laws that Shifters have to live by which are set out by the Human Governments and the Shifter council."

"Shifter council?"

"They're a group of about seventeen Shifters, so one Shifter of each animal group, who create laws which Shifters have to live by that's not including the rules created by Clan Alphas. They're pains in the arse most of the time as they create some rather stupid laws."