Chapter Thirty

Author's Note

Warning for any who don't like smut, most of this chapter contains smut. 

Don't like it, don't read it. Skip to the next chapter when I upload it.

~ KatieMayBloomfield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty

Growling I shove roughly past Loki and begin to walk towards my bedroom wanting to have a rest as I'm still not fully recovered from having the venom in me and having that bastard lone Shifter attack me.

Loki calls out in question "What have I done wrong now?"

I growl louder at him this time but don't stop walking. I hear Loki hurriedly following after me.

"Brooklyn wait! At least tell me what I've done to anger you."

Reaching my room I open the door and go to close it but Loki shoves his foot in the door at the last second. He forcefully shoves the door and pushes his way into my room. He closes the door behind him. He stands in the middle of the room looking at me carefully.

Loki asks after a minute or two "What have I done Brooklyn?"

I growl "You shouldn't have stepped in. I could have handled that lone Shifter on my own."

Loki sighs then announces "I won't just stand back and watch as you get attacked, not if I can help it. He came out of nowhere and he could have seriously hurt you if I didn't do something. I wouldn't cope knowing that I could have done something to stop you getting badly injured if I could have stopped it happening."

I snap in question "What about me Loki? How do you think I would feel if you got injured worse than you already did?"

Loki opens his mouth to respond but clearly comes at a loss as he closes his mouth again.

I admit "Loki do you not see that I feel more for you than a simple attraction. I care for you more than I know I should do. I can't resist whatever is calling me to you anymore. I want you Loki. I want you to be mine actually no I need you to be mine because if anyone else laid claim to you I would fucking tear them limb from fucking limb, slowly and painfully so they'd know their mistake."

Loki denies getting all distressed "You must be wrong Brooklyn. Anyway who's to say that I would feel the same in return?"

I growl "Loki stop fucking around will you. Make up your fucking mind. You either want something with me or not. I will not stand by and let you play with my head. You even try to..."

Loki interrupts by announcing loudly "I want you Brooklyn, there is no doubt about that. It's just this all means more to you than it can to me. I do not know how to feel for another..."

I curse while interrupting him this time "That's fucking bullshit and you know it."

Loki asks "How so?"

I explain "When I got that snakes venom injected into me who almost killed the stupid bitch who did it? Who just protected me from that lone Shifter when he came at me? Who keeps on calming me down while I'm pissed off? Who keeps managing to calm my Snow Leopard when she's feral? Who's been able to figure out my moods from a simple glance? You Loki. Every single fucking time for some reason or another it's you. If you didn't know how to feel then you wouldn't be doing all of this shit for me. You think it's easy for me to feel for another with all the shit my parents put me through for being different and for how the rest of the Shifter community treats me for not only being different but for also being a bat shit crazy Feral Shifter. I'm about as emotionally tuned as a fucking rock and yet I've managed to decide that my feelings for you aren't because of some fleeting attraction I might have but are in fact something much deeper. You were able to figure out that we have something more than just a simple attraction to each other long before I realised it and now that I fucking realise it you've decided to be a dick and deny that you know how to feel when the truth of it is that you feel too much and you like to hide it. Well you don't hide it from me. Not anymore, you annoying Asgardian, Jotun whatever."