Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

*Time skip till arrival at North Carolina*

We pull up through the metal gates of the Skyline Clan. The Clan is pretty big for a North Carolina Clan; usually they're quite small to avoid detection here. North Carolina is one of the states with a large amount Shifter Extremists. Hopefully we won't run into anymore extremists after last time.

Rocco gasps "Holy fuck."

I ask not seeing what he's seeing as I'm in the back alongside Loki and Roxy "What?"

Rocco announces "They're whole house is inside the fucking mountain cliff face."

I comment leaning forward so I can see out of the windscreen "You're fucking kidding me right."

I gasp out a curse as I see that Rocco is right. They've built their entire house right into the mountain face. Now that is definitely impressive. I never thought I'd ever see anything like it, it's pretty breathtaking. You can see the balconies lining the cliff face alongside all of the windows that those balconies belong to. Some balconies are lined with flower pots or the occasional potted tree.

We pull up into their underground garage where seven Shifters approach the cars.

I get out of the car and out into the unfamiliar territory. Everyone else jumps out of the cars as well so I return to complete alertness.

A tall muscular black haired man announces "Welcome to the Skyline Clan. I'm Scott Powell the Alpha here. This fine specimen to my right is Romana my Mate."

I turn my attention to a rather small perky blonde haired woman. She flashes everyone an individual smile before turning her attention back to her Mate and lightly giving him a smack on the arm.

She smiles warmly "Hello everyone. I hope that'll you'll enjoy yourselves here."

Scott announces "On my left is my Beta Male Joseph Monroe with his Mate and Beta Female Sarah Monroe next to him. To the right side of my Mate is our Head Enforcer Perry Ayres. Behind me the left is Flynn Barker an Enforcer and my right is Sebastian Barker another Enforcer."

I run my gaze over the other five Shifters. Joseph is a tall muscular brown haired man. He's pretty bulky probably meaning he has a bulky animal hiding away. His mate is just as tall as their Alpha female but has dark brown hair and isn't as tanned. The Head Enforcer is a ginger haired male who is tall and incredibly muscular. Flynn and Sebastian look almost identical both having black hair and both being incredibly muscular. I can only tell them apart as Flynn has a scar under his left eye which looks like it was once a nasty wound.

Morgan steps forward with Roxy beside him. The Beta pair take position on either side of Morgan and Roxy. I take my position next to Aaron with Loki deciding to stand beside me. Rocco and Raya are on the other side of Quinn leaving Jett to stand behind.

Morgan announces "I'm Morgan the Alpha Male, next to me on my right is Roxy my Mate and Alpha Female. To my left is my Beta Male Aaron Storm. On the other side of Roxy is Aaron's Mate the Beta Female Quinn. Next to Aaron is my Head Enforcer Brooklyn Kelly with Loki Laufeyson next to her. On the other side of Quinn is Rocco Austins and Raya Knight both of which are Enforcers. Behind me is Jett Matheson who is also an Enforcer."

Scott greets firmly "Nice to have a name to the faces of all of you. I will have Perry, Flynn and Sebastian show you to your guest rooms in our home. I expect you would like to rest before talks begin. I will have them come get you for when dinner is ready as well which will be in roughly five hours time."