Chapter Twelve

Hello Readers,

Sorry for not updating in a while. 

I've edited chapter's One and Five where Brooke shifts into her Leopard form as I wanted it in Third Person's point of view.

Hope you continue to enjoy this Chapter :)

Dedicated to Mudface for making my day with the comment on Chapter Eleven :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited - 05/01/2015 

Chapter Twelve

We arrive at the Ice Rink and I park the car quickly. I get out of the car and wait for Loki to get out before locking it.

I ask “Have you ever ice skated before?”

Loki shakes his head before announcing arrogantly “No I have not but I’m guessing it can’t be too hard if Mortals can do it.”

I lightly slap him on the shoulder while snapping “Enough with the Mortal bullshit we’re in public. If people hear you saying that then they’ll get suspicious of who you really are.”

Loki rolls his eyes and begins to walk towards the building and I follow very closely.

As we enter Loki stops walking just inside the entrance and looks around.

I walk past him urging “Keep walking otherwise you’ll look weird.”

Loki quickly follows me and bumps into me when I stop at the front desk.

I turn to him a scold “Watch where you’re going will you.”

Loki quickly apologises “I’m sorry Brooklyn.”

I nod with a huff and turn to the bemused person standing behind the desk.

I notify “I’m Brooklyn Kelly I’m from the Talkeetna Shifter Clan you should have been expecting me.”

The person smiles “Yes I was. You’re here to test out the ice as you put it over the phone. I didn’t realise that you would be bringing another person with you.”

I lie “I’m the Head Enforcer for the Clan. My friend here is simply ensuring that nothing happens.”

The man responds quickly “I assure you nothing will happen to you here except for the possibility of falling over on the ice.”

I smile “I’m a good ice skater my friend on the other hand is new to it.”

The man smiles and asks “Okay so I’ll have to ask for both of your shoe size.”

I respond “Size nine.”

The man nods and goes to get the ice skates I’ll be using.

I quickly turn to Loki and ask “What’s your shoe size?”

“My what?”

“For fuck’s sake Loki how big are your feet.”

“I do not know.”

“Okay how tall are you?”

“I’m six foot two inches in Mortal measurements.”

“Enough with the Mortal bullshit Loki.”

“Sorry.”

“Okay so that would make your feet roughly about size eleven.”

“Why is this important?”