Chapter Two

Edited - 05/01/2015

Chapter Two

I stroll back through the mansion with Rocco’s t-shirt hanging loosely from my grip. Knowing my Alpha who likes to have our clan meetings in the kitchen I’m guessing that is where they will be now waiting for the whole clan to gather. God knows what’s going to be brought up in this meeting by the rest of the clan. To be honest I don’t want this fucking mass murderer anywhere near my two siblings. I know that Loki is going to be staying here indefinitely but I don’t exactly know what we’re going to do about him.

I doubt that we’ll end up putting him in our prisoners shack out back because we have to use that for well real prisoners and I think that if we held him in there then that could most likely make him go even more insane than he already is. I know that I went slightly insane when my brother locked me in there for a joke. Fucking bastard.

Anyway I walk into the kitchen eventually and glance around at the whole of the clan. Whoops guess I’m the last one in here. I throw Rocco’s t-shirt at him and he catches it and pulls it back on over his head. Why he didn’t get another one is anyone’s guess.

Okay I guess I should introduce and explain everyone who is in here.

Morgan White the Alpha male. He’s the man with short brown hair and brown eyes. He’s got a scar on the right side of his face but that was due to protecting the clan so is a battle scar. He’s well built in the muscular department but is bloody huge compared to me and his mate. He is a Wolf shifter. He is mated to Roxy White.

Roxanne White or Roxy for short who is the Alpha Female. She’s the woman with long light blonde hair and blue eyes. She’s quite small but has got quite a lot of hidden muscle behind her thin model like body. She’s around the same height as me. She is a Wolf shifter. She is mated to Morgan White and her brother is Rocco Austins.

Quinn Storm she is our Beta female. She has long ginger hair. She has green eyes. She is a Siberian Tiger shifter. She is mated to Aaron Storm and her sister is Zoey Winters. She is muscled but is relatively small compared to her mate who rivals Morgan’s height.

Aaron Storm he’s our Beta male. He has short blonde hair. He has blue eyes. He’s got a very short and well maintained beard. He’s literally like a fucking human bear because of his muscle. In the height department he fucking rivals our own Alpha’s height. But even so I’m not intimidated by him. He’s a Siberian Tiger shifter and is mated to Quinn Storm.

Rocco Austins the idiotic Wolf shifter who likes to think that he is a clown at most times. He’s an Enforcer and therefore under order from me, the Beta pair and the Alpha pair but even so he still likes to take things into his own hands. He’s got brown hair and has blue eyes like his sister. He looks slightly like Thor I will admit but he obviously isn’t. His mate is Maya Austins. He is muscled and tall but he doesn’t rival the Alpha and Beta.

Jett Matheson is another Wolf shifter and is also an Enforcer. He’s tall and well built. He’s got short blonde hair with blue eyes. His mate is Kira Matheson. I haven’t much to say about him as he kind of keeps more to himself really. I know he likes me because we have had a few conversations but he doesn’t always speak.

Raya Knight is my brother’s mate. She’s a Golden Jackal shifter and is quite small. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She truly does represent her shifter animal. I like her as she makes Phoenix happy and therefore makes me happy. She’s an Enforcer as well. She has got muscle which is hidden behind her small fragile appearance but appearances are deceiving especially when it comes to Raya.

Nora Dewinter is yet again an Enforcer and she is a Polar Bear shifter so is naturally stocky and muscled. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is Gabriel Winters sister and her mate is Jacob Dewinter. Me and Nora get on very well which is good as I have to trust her to do the right thing as an Enforcer.