Chapter Nine

Edited - 05/01/2015

Chapter Nine

We both return back to the kitchen where I notice that Loki is once again standing in the corner with his head down.

Isaac puts his hand on my shoulder demanding my attention again as he says “Thank you Brooke.”

I smile “Hey it’s in the job description.”

“No Brooke you noticed my lack of confidence and have acted upon it. I am grateful that we’ve got such a kind Head Enforcer.”

I smile “You’re welcome Isaac.”

I quickly hug Isaac then head over to Quinn. Quinn looks up at my approach with a worried smile on her face.

I ask “What’s up with Loki?”

Quinn explains “He went to follow you when you left. I told him that he had to stay in here until you returned. I don’t know why he’s acting like this though.”

I nod my head then smile “Thanks for keeping an eye on the moody bugger.”

Quinn laughs then smiles “Anytime babe.”

I give Quinn a quick high five before strolling over to Loki.

Before I fully arrive I smirk playfully “Just because you were told to stay in here doesn’t mean you can sulk you moody bugger.”

Loki’s head shoots up and he turns to look at me.

Loki quickly denies “I am not sulking.”

I smile “Whatever you say moody.”

“I am not moody.”

“And I’m not a sarcastic bitch. Oh wait I am so therefore you’re moody.”

Loki rolls his eyes and breathes out heavily in annoyance.

Thea smiles from somewhere behind me “There’s no use arguing with her Loki she’ll win and she’ll do it sarcastically. She’s just like that.”

I turn to my sister with a smirk on my face while commenting “And you don’t do the same do you.”

Thea shrugs although laughing.

Rocco calls “Who wants to watch a movie in the upstairs living room?”

I call “I do meaning Loki has to as well.”

Thea calls “I do as well.”

In all Quinn, Aaron, Zoey, Gabriel, Nora, Skye, Isaac, Felix, Alexis, Athena, Remi, Maya, Raya, Phoenix, me, Thea and Rocco want to watch a movie upstairs. Loki just has to since he’s not really allowed out of my sight.

As we all walk upstairs and begin to get settled in the living room I ask “What movie are we watching Rocco?”

Rocco admits with a silly over excited grin “Final Destination three.”

I smile in question “You love that fucking film don’t you?”

Rocco smiles but doesn’t deny it. I like this film a lot as well. I see that Loki is once again standing in the corner of the room.

This lounge is once again a modern style living room. It has dark gray walls and light pine wood floorboards. There is a big black fluffy carpet that covers at least half of the floor. God knows who managed to get a hold of it because it honestly is so soft. The room has a one hundred and ten inch plasma TV which is absolutely amazing. It’s mounted onto the wall as well. Underneath it there is a dark mahogany cupboard which holds the Sky plus box and the blu-ray DVD layer. There are four three seater black leather sofas which are positioned in part of a rectangle around the TV. Along the back is like a bar which is stocked with drinks and food. There is also a microwave which we will most likely use to make popcorn.