Chapter Ten

Edited - 05/01/2015

Chapter Ten

I wake up as my alarm blares at me. Today I have woken up at half past seven. What are today’s duties as Head Enforcer? Yes to go and make sure that the Ice Skating rink for Roxy’s party is as safe as can be. I’ve also got to get on with some work if trouble isn’t too hard to handle today. Speaking of trouble I’d better hurry up and go see if he’s awake. Yes I know that he should be up by eight but it’ll take me about half an hour to get dressed anyway.

Wait a second. Greta is returning to the clan today.

Well fuck. She is a cow.

Sliding out of bed I head to the bathroom all the while getting undressed so I can take a shower.

Arriving in the bathroom I quickly close the door and turn the shower on so that the shower will get up to the right temperature so that I don’t feel any freezing cold water on me.  I look at myself in the mirror and take a look at my neck.

I’ll have to see who is on duty for medical care today and get them to look at it. It’s out of Crystal, Kira, Remi or Esme. Lousy Shifter high metabolism which is suppose to heal us quickly although I’m not saying it would heal a wound like mine that quickly but once it’s ceiled it usually takes a day or two to fully heal then the stitches need to be removed.

I jump into the shower and quickly clean myself and my hair before jumping out again. I just as quickly dry off again deciding that I need to hurry up to go and collect Loki.

Wandering back into my bedroom I grab a pair of black jeans and grabbing a light blue keep calm and carry on t-shirt. I soon get dressed and sort my hair out before casually strolling out into the corridor. I just as casually stroll over to Loki’s bedroom door and bang on the door loudly.

When I don’t hear a reply I try again but this time shouting “Loki you lazy bastard get your ass out here.”

Again there is no answer from the bastard.

Growing even more annoyed and inpatient I open the door walking in as I open it. Loki is still asleep and is sprawled out across his bed. I place my left hand onto my left hip in an unimpressed manner and just watch Loki for a few minutes thinking of ways to wake him up in the most inappropriate way.

Strolling into his bathroom I grab a cup which every bathroom has and fill it with water. Proudly walking back into the bedroom I head over to the soon to be soaking wet Loki who is still peacefully sleeping unaware of his impending doom.

Once I’ve arrived at his bedside I check to make sure that the time is past what I said. It’s now half past eight so Loki was supposed to be awake half an hour ago. Now knowing that Loki is indeed late waking up I pour the entire contents of the cup over Loki’s face making him startle awake. Loki quite literally tries to jump out of bed but ends up falling out of bed wrapped in his covers.

Stopping a laugh from escaping my lips I notify “You’re late I told you to get up at eight o’clock it’s now half past. You were supposed to be up and dressed by the time I came knocking on your door. You are not a child who needs to be awoken from sleep by their mothers. I don’t want to have to repeat this Loki so remember the warning. Now get up, get dry, get dressed simple.”

Loki is glaring at me sending a small shiver down my spine. It wasn’t a shiver out of fear it’s my body trying to get me to pounce on him. Again what the fuck?

I ask “Do I need to tell you again Loki?”

Loki growls “No you don’t Brooklyn but I don’t appreciate the way you woke me up.”