Chapter Five

Edited - 05/01/2015

Chapter Five

We pull back up to the territory and I see that Nora is on gate duty. She stops the car and comes to my window. I roll my window down while looking at Nora carefully. She looks worried.

Nora notifies “S.H.I.E.L.D is here well Nick Fury alongside Captain America and Black Widow.”

I moan “Deep joy. Why are they here?”

“They want to know what the tornado was from what I’ve gathered.”

“Who do they need to talk to?”

“You alongside Morgan, Roxy, Quinn and Aaron.”

“Great that’s all I need. Where are they now?”

“From what I know they are waiting in Morgan’s office with Morgan and the others.”

“Okay thank you Nora.”

I drive slowly up the drive way making sure the cost is clear for Loki. I park the Land Rover in the garage and quickly get out.

I ask “Skye can you take my bags up to my room. Keep Loki in his room and supervise him until I come alright.”

Skye notifies “Of course Brooke, Athena and Esme can help.”

Athena and Esme nod grimly. They know what is at stake here.

I head into the house and straight to Morgan’s office. I open the door and I find the S.H.I.E.L.D agents there.

Nick Fury greets “Hello Brooklyn it’s been a long time.”

I grumble “Not long enough Fury.”

Captain America asks “How do you two know each other.”

Fury admits “She was on our radar for a time due to her unruly animal.”

Morgan demands “We’re all present now tell us why you are here in our territory.”

Fury notifies “There was an unusual weather occurrence here not even twelve hours ago in your territory. We’re looking for permission to investigate that occurrence.”

Morgan informs “This is a matter of security and as such should be dealt by our forces not yours as it is nothing to do with you as this is our territory.”

Captain America comments “But this is a matter of national security and therefore we should by right...”

I interrupt “Actually no you have no right to trespass on what is Shifter territory as a part of the Shifter Territorial act of two thousand and ten no governmental organisations official or not can search a Shifters territory without consent by the Shifters who rightfully own that land and if they do not have Shifter company to accompany them then they are not allowed by law to carry out that search. Otherwise the Sifters of that territory are allowed by law to do as they wish with the intruders.”

Captain America asks “Is this true Fury?”

Fury notifies “Yes it’s true.”

Morgan asks “So what is it that you think you’ll find in our territory that we wouldn’t have already found.”

Black Widow asks “Are you saying that you’ve found something?”

Morgan notifies “No we haven’t found anything. If we had we would be telling you about it.”

Fury notifies “You see I don’t think that you would.”

Roxy notifies “Yes we do usually shroud ourselves in as much secrecy as we possibly can but on this occasion we are telling the truth.”