When They Have to Babysit You

Prompt: As a pro-hero, life was often dangerous. Sometimes you have thought about leaving the career because of the danger and feared for the lives of those you cared about. 

But you never expected to get hit with an age reversing quirk while on a mission.

👽Mina Ashido 👽

As soon as Mina saw you being carried in your colleague's arms as a toddler, she immediately took you out of their arms and proceeded to fangirl immensely. For the past hour or so, she had been telling you how cute you were and how you were a perfect angel, despite being a demon, like most kids, when you were younger.

Trust me, your parents were terrified. But that didn't stop Mina, as she somehow came to the logical conclusion to take you to a reunion of the Bakusquad, to which Kirishima protected you from the damn wind.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu smiled at the sight of you as a toddler. Finally, she found someone who was shorter than her. She picked you up from the couch and grabbed a wipe from the counter, then proceeded to clean your face of the jar of Nutella you somehow got into.

"You're lucky you're adorable." She said, smiling at the sight of you trying to pull away from the wipe. 

You giggled and grabbed Tsu's hand, only making her internally and eternally fangirl.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

The brunette you simped for panicked at the sight of you as a toddler. It wasn't like she was scared of you or anything of the sort, it was just that since she was an only child, she didn't have any idea what to do. So, when you finally fell asleep on her as she laid on the couch, she smiled and ran her fingers through your hair, soon following asleep herself.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

Since Kyoka was an only child, she didn't understand what to do. So, she called Shinso and Kaminari to come help her, for whatever reason. The Pikachu ripoff stared at you in awe before turning to your girlfriend. 

"She's adorable!" He said, which made Shinso smile in response. 

"I know." Kyoka replied, walking over and taking you into her arms, then kissing your cheek.  

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

It had been two days since you had been turned back into your toddler self, and surprisingly, Momo was fine with it. Of course, she wasn't happy about you getting hit that age-reversing quirk, the punches that she gave reminded the jerk of that. But she was glad that you were relying on her more. Currently, you were helping her make dinner, and carrying a glass of chocolate milk. 

In which you proceeded to trip and spill the chocolate milk. Momo laughed and cleaned you and the floor up.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Your ginger haired girlfriend was currently training while you watched and ate vanilla ice cream, occasionally cheering for Kendo. While she was doing push ups and things like that, you walked over to Kendo and somehow hopped on her back.

"What are you doing?" Kendo asked with a friendly expression and tone. 

"Being a princess!" You replied. 

She laughed in response and continued with her training, then got you both dinner and soon fell asleep at home while watching old anime episodes.

🔧Mei Hatsume🔧

A/N: You might notice that Mei's emote is different because I'm on a new type of computer (Chromebook, to be exact). My old laptop was a Windows, meaning that the emotes are different. As I was getting the emotes ready, I noticed that Mei's usual emote wasn't there, so I improvised. Just thought I'd let you guys know because I know for a fact it would bother me if I didn't.