How You Met

A/N : There are and will be ALOT of females in the scenarios book. Beware. Also, you will be in class 1-A for all of the scenarios.

👽Mina Ashido👽

You walked through the halls of UA with a nervous expression. Why wouldn't you be? You were at the top hero school in Japan. While looking for class 1-A, you heard an excited female voice. It sounded like music to your ears. Following the sound of laughter, you stood in front of the classroom, which you were looking for. You opened the door to immediately having your eyes on a pink skinned and haired female.

Her eyes were unique and her bubbly personality drew you to her almost instantly. You continued to stare at her until she noticed, smiling; she walked over to you. 

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido! Who are you?" She greeted you. You turned a bright red.

"I'm Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you." You respond. That was the beginning of a great friendship.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Exhausted from the previous night of babysitting, you laid your head on the desk in the far corner of the class. You groaned and pulled out your notebook, which was covered in doodles. Some good, others bad. Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you looked up to see a green-haired female with a small smile. Her tongue was sticking out, she resembled a frog.

You didn't mind, you thought she was pretty. "You're L/n, right?" She questioned. Nodding, her smile grew. 

"I just wanted to say your drawing skills are incredible! Could you teach me?" She asked while looking sheepish. You noticed a faint blush on her cheeks, in turn making you smile. 

"I'd love too. Call me Y/n." You respond while playing with your H/c hair. 

"Great! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Tsuyu Asui." She said. You chuckled silently. You could feel a great friendship brewing between you two. 

💕Ochako Uraraka 💕

It was the first day of class, since you were shy it seemed like your absolute nightmare. Your anxiety was through the roof. You tightened your grip on your bag and walked to the far corner of the classroom. Noticing a brown haired girl with pink cheeks staring at you with concern, she started to walk over to you, leaving her previous group. Being close to a panic attack, she gave you a warm smile before speaking.

"Do you want to go out to an empty hallway?" The girl asked you. You nodded, grabbing your hand she lead you out to the hallway. Sliding to the ground, you started to pity yourself for letting a future classmate see you like this. Your quiet sobs made your E/c eyes red. "Can I touch you?" The brunette asked you with a soft tone. Nodding, you felt someone pulling you into an embrace. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. You can come to me anytime." She said. You nodded and wiped your tears. 

"I'm Y/n L/n, thank you." 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶 

Walking into the music shop, you put down your guitar and looked around. The shop was one of your favorite places to be, it held many instruments which you knew how to play. Picking up your guitar once more, your eyes locked onto a female with purple hair. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she looked over at you and blushed slightly.

Feeling a spike of confidence, you walked over to her to introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. I really like your outfit." You say. She gave you a small smile. 

"Thank you, I'm Kyouka Jirou. Nice guitar you got there. Bass?" She questioned. 

"Yep!" You responded, holding up your guitar.